That was awful

Sideshow Bob

Could you spot the difference between the team that is 7th and the team that is 18th?

It’s hard to even find the effort to watch them anymore there’s just nothing to enjoy.

That was truely pathetic today from start to finish.

I laughed when the first goal went in. You just knew it was gonna happen.

It’s hard to even find the effort to watch them anymore there’s just nothing to enjoy.

That was truely pathetic today from start to finish.

Yesterday was the first game I've watched in a long time. And I can't even say I properly watched it. I was sat playing with my little one most of the game because its so dull.

Yesterday was the first game I've watched in a long time. And I can't even say I properly watched it. I was sat playing with my little one most of the game because its so dull.

I’m the same spend most of the games these days playing with the puppy with half an eye on the game.

6 years now watching absolute dross football it’s not good enough and it’s only a matter of time before it catches up with us off the field as well as on it.

So 2 points from 2 bottom of the league teams and Arsenal to play on Wednesday who have just spanked Spurs 4-2.

You just never know with Utd these days though, we'll now prob go and win emphatically on Wed!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back