Tanguy Ndombele

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The hype around him is huge reports are everyone in is for him I didn’t see the games but apparently he bossed the midfield in the games vs City.

I look forward to us ruining him ha

Would take him in an absolute heartbeat. Going to be one hell of a player.

Honestly I would also take his fellow midfielders Aouar and Tousart too. Lyon have a dynamite midfield right now and they didn’t look out of place against City in the CL. Honestly it’s not going to happen ever but I would give Lyon Pogba for those three.

Lyon are producing a ridiculous amount of talent from their academy even the likes of Martial & Mbappe came from Lyon I think before transferring to Monaco at 16 when the club were struggling for cash.

The only thing I'd say is remember Bakayoko at Monaco he looked a superstar in the making but he's struggled at Chelsea and Milan although things seem to be turning for him there now.

We gave them a good deal on Rafael & Depay who've been great successes for them so you'd hope the clubs are on good terms but Lyon drive a very hard bargain for their players just look at Fekir last summer when Liverpool started playing silly games they shut them down straight away.

He's got to spend 6 months adjusting first. So maybe buy him and let him live in a hotel in Manchester and not worry about the footballing side of things. Don't want to rush players.

“Of course I could see myself staying with Lyon, the club will be in the Champions League"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It’s hard to know how these guys will do come in from France but he is very highly rated and he’s the kind of guy we should be looking at. I think he will adapt well but for every Kante there’s a Bakayoko.

Yeah who knows how they'll settle in a new league took Fabinho 6 months to get up to speed but in the second half of the season he was an absolute rock for Liverpool.

Spurs need to reinforce that midfield as it's become a real weak area for them.

controversal, they should sell Kane, they are a better side when he's out.

controversal, they should sell Kane, they are a better side when he's out.

They're a better side when he's fully fit when he's only half fit that is when they have a problem.

On face value this is a fantastic signing. I'd have liked us to sign him but who knows how he's going to settle. Our focus seems to be on young Premier league players which makes absolute sense.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back