Sunderland v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

I can only imagine a win, anything less will not be good enough. I think we'll go 4-4-2 for it. Macheda looked so calm when he came on against Spurs, setup the Nani chip too. And deserves a starting chance. It might be better if he came on as a sub though so maybe we should go 4-5-1 and change to 4-4-2 if things aren't going according to plan.

KaWolken

hope the atmosphere will not go through to the Players. They just have to win 2 more Games and after that we will see if we are 1st or 2nd ...

If 2nd... ok... get better next season and Kick Ass :D

Think we will play 4-5-1 Berbatov on front with Rafi again in our Defense

Later on then Macheda to go 4-4-2

Hope that this Time Valencia and Berbatov will show teamspirit and another Nani show awaits us!

Dillip_purple

I can smell of Valencia rest due to his injury in last match.waiting for friday's press conference by SAF.

Definitly away game.it will be 4-5-1. No big,physical wingers sunderland have. Then Defintly would love 2 Rafael at RB.

Macheda 2 come on for 20-25 mins. Hope Looserfool vs chelshit match will be either draw or chelshit lose. Love 2 see that.

Dillip_purple

My Team

VDS

Rafael*Vidic*Evans*Evra

Nani*Flether*Scholes*Carrick/Gibson*Giggs

Berbatov

--Macheda,Valencia,Hargo 2 come on

KaWolken

Dillip_purple said:
My Team

VDS

Rafael*Vidic*Evans*Evra

Nani*Flether*Scholes*Carrick/Gibson*Giggs

Berbatov

--Macheda,Valencia,Hargo 2 come on
Realy Hargo? ... OH NO I hate this twat...

Carrick for Gibson that would be nice! ... whats up with Park? is he injured? He could play instead of Giggs think Park and Nani are a good winger kombination

Dillip_purple

^^^

Hargo need some minutes for boost his confidence. I can see him for at least 5 mins. Not bad. Though

Yeah. Park injured. Look like muscle strain. He could be a nice add to the formation though he wont involve i think this match.

My choice will be Carrick instead of Gibsom! Wot yo thoughts guyz?

Carrick need games before end of the season i think.

Why you think carrick's involvment will be risk? :eek:

Must win game though. But hard to take him risky. He is experienced. Agree he is lacked of confidence now but i think it wont be risky atall. I love 2 see him involve in this match.

Wot about playing O'Shea instead Evra. He can come as a sub den. He was ill also. Need some rest too? I think

Dillip_purple

BUMP

Everyone talking about pool vs chelsea game with a draw or loose for chelsea. But dnt forget its an away game.hard to win at stadium of light.

Dillip_purple

If Rio will be involve tomorow, we have a good chane for a clean sheet against the likes of physical bent/jones. Evans? I dnt think so. Jones so strong physically than him.

Dillip_purple

But performance differs against physical player rather than physical team. Jones is a big striker. Bent too. Maybe evans wil lil bit choke! I would prefer rio.

JSNFRMN

Nice to see Berba start with Rooney. Might show the media that Fergie actually does have faith in Berba. And I have faith he will deliver today. Even if we don't win the league at least we fought till the end.

KaWolken

Who knows... maybe Wigan will get a result for us... don´t think but ...

don´t Stop hoping till the end...

I know it´s hard after this liverpool gift for Chelsea... but let´s wait till next Sunday

JSNFRMN

Poor Berba, looked so unconfident today, really needed that goal. Nani however couldn't be more different, he's loving it at the moment, luckily for us. Rooney looked a lot better today than the last 2 games he's played while partially injured. Nice to see Hargo get on for 20 secs and get a touch. I wish Sunderland were playing Chelsea today, they would have done a much better job than Liverpool.

KaWolken

we had good pushing forward and chances with Berba... without him I thought we could only conseed one... crazy world -.-

JSNFRMN

We were crap without Berba. Carrick hardly touched the ball. I think Hargo touched it more and he was on for 20 seconds. Feel really sorry for him. Really do. Can't imagine what he must feel like.

KaWolken

Carricks Pass on goal was discusting -.-

That´s why I always say that Carrick can´t shote :D another example of his shoting "power"

Status
Not open for further replies.