Summer 2021 Transfer Business.

O-Dog

So it seems Sancho and Varane are distinct possibilities. If both these deals are done, and that's a big if, then you'd have to agree the squad has been very much strengthened.

My worry is will a quality CB be enough to convince Ole to drop the double CM pairing? Will he be able to give Pogba more freedom and rely on just one of Fred or McT as a DCM?

We haven't been linked to any DCMs, so that's a big worry of mine.

I think to drop to one holding midfielder Utd have to land a very good one and become much better at keeping possession and pressing from the front.

With Bruno and Rashford we lose the ball quite a lot as they take risks so I think we will stick to 2.

We just need better midfield players you can’t have a guy like Fred in your midfield giving the ball away all the time after easy passes.

Landing those 2 would be huge but I do still believe a top class centre mid is required but these lads are hard to find.

I’ve been impressed by Renato Sanches at the euro he could be an upgrade on Fred.

Sancho looks to be close but feel we’ve been here before but I’m still not buying the Varane signing stinks of the usual nonsense.

I don't really get why United aren't looking to add a CDM. I mean they may be but there aren't too many rumours linking them with players at that position... If they could get a good CDM then that would transform their midfield because it would improve Pogba too.

We don’t really know what the clubs plans are apart from Sancho everything else seems quite quiet.

I’d be amazed if we don’t strengthen the midfield options but you just never know some moves will surely be dependant on generating cash from player sales if those deals don’t happen will Ole be able to get everyone he wants.

He knows the pressure is going to crank up next season so he won’t want to be going in short of options again.

Reports suggest United have conluded their business for the summer, at least as far as incoming players are concerned.

Two great signings, but a tad disappointed we never made a concerted bid for a DM. It's the position we are weakest in.

Reports suggest United have conluded their business for the summer, at least as far as incoming players are concerned.

Two great signings, but a tad disappointed we never made a concerted bid for a DM. It's the position we are weakest in.

Feels like everything else at this point requires some sales to balance the books.

I still think 1 more in before deadline day but it’ll be a last minute deal

I think if United are done in the market this summer then I think that's got to be a rather mixed window for them?

On the one hand getting two top top players in Sancho and Varane is huge. That can't be understated.

But no DM? When Ole wants to apparently change the formation? That's a big mistake and to be honest I think will hurt United in the season. They absolutely needed a new DM. To not get one is a huge issue for them.

As I said on another thread at the moment it’s a B grade if we get a quality centre mid then it’s an A.

I think if United are done in the market this summer then I think that's got to be a rather mixed window for them?

On the one hand getting two top top players in Sancho and Varane is huge. That can't be understated.

But no DM? When Ole wants to apparently change the formation? That's a big mistake and to be honest I think will hurt United in the season. They absolutely needed a new DM. To not get one is a huge issue for them.
In Fred we trust.

Still 2 weeks to go think there might be some late movement but feels more likely it’ll be players going out the door which might make space for a new arrival.

Can’t see it being a huge deal might just be taking advantage of a situation if a club need to move a player on I do think we are a body light in centre mid but talk of options are very quiet

Ole refused to rule any signings out yesterday in the after match interview. When asked about any more new signings he said maybe.

He would be silly to rule things out but if Utd are working on something it’s being kept pretty quiet at the moment there isn’t really much of a consistent link going on with any player.

Camavinga and Trippier stuff seems to have gone very quiet sounds like Camavinga is looking to Spain rather than England for his move and Atletico don’t want to sell Trippier.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back