Suarez Added To Fergie's List Of Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he is much like chich...both scored lots of goals in small leagues..not sure about this..

Can't comment on him as i've never seen him play but 35 in 33 is impressive.

No way. Benz to real for same price last year. Wouldn't pay more than half that for a player who has only impressedin the dutch league. The top teams there always have strikers with incredible stats. The league must have a overall shitty defense record.

Suarez is a top quality attacking player. Good control, can shoot from long range, free kicks and technically good. But worth of 35 million? No way. 50-50 he will be successful in Premier League.

With us just adding a Mexican youngster to the side we won't buy suarez for more than 10-15m. In fact we won't sign him at all. If we buy a striker it will be a proven world class striker like Benzema for just a notch more than 22m. Hope we can get him for around 25m when Real goes mental again this summer.

ut if Mourinho goes to Real he will surely keep him. Mourihon knows class when he sees it.

Why pay 25m for him now when we have Rooney, Berba, Owen + Macheda, Welbeck, Diouf, Chich...don't see it happening..

We want a striker who can ease pressure on Rooney for goals. That is why we badly need a goalscorer. For European games we need that.

Believe a good AM could both up Berbas game en chip in with goals. Would add either macheda or chich as the fourth striker. Think this is good enough if we
add class to our attacking midfield...

What formation you prefer? 4-4-2 or 4-5-1? If you telling abt an AM that only would possible in european games 4-5-1. I think we need a CM for our usual formation 4-4-2.

I like the good old 442 but with a diamond in midfield. one am and one dm centrally. in europe, at least away, we play 451. this year in the hardest matches rooney is isolated up front because we don't have a good enough attacking midfielder. Scholes is pure class but doesn't have the legs or pace to attack fast enough on the break. This is what we need in tight matches. Just as we did against arsenal. Countered them to pieces..

Yes. I really want to see Gibson to take that role this(next) season, if we are financially struggled to make a signing. For at least one season enough for Gibbo to show his strength. If not then looking for another next summer. Wot u say?

Because of the financial issue it might be the only way to go. But I'm not sure gibbo can guarantee us a top four next season including a good run in both FAC and CL. Lets hope the injuries last season was the problem not us scoring few goals. Both J. Cole and Ireland could be a cheap way to bolster our midfield...a lot cheaper than 25m+ for a striker or world class midfielder..

Why you think City will gift us Ireland? Why? City use this marquee against Milner with 20 million. Dat may be Villa couldnt ignore at all.

But dont forget Ireland is an United fan. Also we will bring Champions Leauge football for him. I want to see him like tevez did with us when he joined City.

neville is already replaced. rafael will come good in a couple of years. we have brown and o'shea as back up.
hope anderson can come back to the level in his first season and build on that. he could really take the scholes role.
we also have gibson and last but not least cleverley!! have high hopes for him. willl take toons by storm!

Strong hopes for Ando. He will be terrific. Mark my words though.

Yeah. Sometimes i think we have enough squad player. No need to add though we cant gamble with Gibbo & Cleverly who gonna make it.

Cleverley took a big step this season. If he get a good run at newcastle this year he will be a good contender for the first XI for 11/12 season...

Not impressed to be honest. First was lucky. 2nd was a good finish though. He should have scored before that, he headed the ball into the ground and over the bar when he had space and time. Don't need him and he's not someone I would be scared of playing against us. He'd flop in the Prem too just like Forlan.

Great Second goal, but showed some very very selfish play when he could have setup others on several occasions, tries to be a one man show too much imo.

Rather have Forlan back, he epitomised team play today, falling deep, helping midfield out, working hard...

The fact Forlan couldn't score for us but then started scoring in Spain all the time tells me that the Spanish league is shit defensively. Suarez would be better off going there.

We're well equipped Striker wise. In the last few weeks i've got more confident that we could go into the new season as we are to be honest.

I agree, getting anew striker would be a bad sign for youngsters like Macheda, Welbeck, King, etc. Even worse for the likes of Diouf and Owen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back