Spurs want Lingard?

Am I reading too much into the fact that neither Lingard or Pereira were on the bench on Saturday?

I think there's a group of players who are properly out in the cold at the moment those 2 plus Dalot, Smalling, Romero & Rojo. I think Utd are doing everything they can to get these 6 out the door as quickly as possible to fund buying replacements.

what is Tom Tit lol? Fit? :p

I'm kinda hoping they are being kept from injury so they can both be sold.

what is Tom Tit lol? Fit? :p

I'm kinda hoping they are being kept from injury so they can both be sold.
Here's a clue for you............. one of the mods on here reported me for using the word shit and wanted me banned for it :rolleyes:
So watch yerself.

Was Fred on the bench? Looks like Ole is gearing up for a fire sale.

Fred was on the bench think he’s in the they’d sell if they got a good offer but I doubt they’re actively trying to push him out which seems to be what’s going on with a few others.

Haha, United to trigger Lingards 1 year extension
Ah it’s just to make sure we get some sort of transfer fee instead of leaving for free next year.

Or maybe it’s because Lingard is going to burst back on the scene and take the Ballon d’or! In Jesse we trust!

Here's a clue for you............. one of the mods on here reported me for using the word shit and wanted me banned for it :rolleyes:
So watch yerself.
Because that is a swear word! Something that is not tolerated on this forum. Stop being such a pathetic sap.

It’s pointless. They’re two people that will never see the other persons point of view and it doesn’t need to become personal. Both are great assets to the forum that create conversation and it should be left at that.

It’s pointless. They’re two people that will never see the other persons point of view and it doesn’t need to become personal. Both are great assets to the forum that create conversation and it should be left at that.
Hang on hang on. I don't engage in debate with this individual. But I'm not going to sit back when they moan and whinge when they have done something that breaks our rules.

Ohhhhhhhhh thread closedown coming! I suggest you open a new thread called RichH2016 v Shoot and you two just slug it out :cool:

Could be eventful!

Think both just need to be the bigger people and stop taking petty digs at each other or rising to it when someone has a pop it's not productive for anyone.

Think both just need to be the bigger people and stop taking petty digs at each other or rising to it when someone has a pop it's not productive for anyone.
I'll say it again. I don't engage with this individual unless I see them whinging about me reporting them when they broke the rules.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back