Solskjaer to implement 4-3-3 in 2021/22?

O-Dog

Would need to be a great performing DM. Seems the only way though if you want to get Bruno, Pogba, Sancho, Rashford and a CF in the side.

Mr C

i agree, who exactly in this squad are we hoping can play that DM role!

jsp

Not sure why we’d want to be putting defensive shackles on Bruno but who knows might not be a solution for every game but does feel like there’s a lot of games where Utd should be getting more attacking players on to the pitch.

jsp

I’m sure now he’s actually been able to go more than 3 days without playing he’ll be fit as a fiddle next season.

RichH2016

Not sure why we’d want to be putting defensive shackles on Bruno but who knows might not be a solution for every game but does feel like there’s a lot of games where Utd should be getting more attacking players on to the pitch.
Well I think the point is they want to bring in a top DM so they can let Pogba and Bruno play? Against most teams they'd be fine, against the top teams they'd go with one or the other.

jsp

Well I think the point is they want to bring in a top DM so they can let Pogba and Bruno play? Against most teams they'd be fine, against the top teams they'd go with one or the other.

But can Bruno play at his best in this new system?
Are we solving one problem and creating another?
What happens if/when Pogba leaves in 12 months time?

To me we're moving our best player our of his best position which is a logic I'm struggling with yes he can probably play in a 3 but he doesn't really run with the ball so how effective can he be with a number 8 and his approach to tackling is normally to foul someone.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now