Sky Sports Live Games Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who saw the Monday opener coming? Might have to go up. Sucks we have to wait an extra 2 days for our first game, it's been bad enough having our opener on a Sunday for the last 3 or more years. Getting exciting now.

Is SkySports payTV in England?

Here we have got Sky and its Paytv... but I did not hear about something that not all games are shown on there...

what´s with the other games? where are they shown in England?

I've never paid to watch Football in my life, never had Sky. Biggest con ever. Last 2 seasons i've watched every single Prem game and if i've missed one it's been down to power cuts or being down the pub watching a game. On the internet you can watch games that aren't even on TV over here, it's amazing. The internet is such an amazing place. If all our games were on MUTV i'd probably subscribe to MUTV because the money would be going to the club (hopefully) but while the games are on Sky, no chance, not when only 5-10 of our games are on Sky and then another 5-10 are on ESPN, that's like £80 a month, and to be frank i've got better things like booze to be spending my money on.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I've never paid to watch Football in my life, never had Sky. Biggest con ever. Last 2 seasons i've watched every single Prem game and if i've missed one it's been down to power cuts or being down the pub watching a game. On the internet you can watch games that aren't even on TV over here, it's amazing. The internet is such an amazing place. If all our games were on MUTV i'd probably subscribe to MUTV because the money would be going to the club (hopefully) but while the games are on Sky, no chance, not when only 5-10 of our games are on Sky and then another 5-10 are on ESPN, that's like £80 a month, and to be frank i've got better things like booze to be spending my money on.

you are right!

I also watched every game the last Seasons on Internet but sometimes you just want to see them in better quality.
I think it´s going to be the same this Season... I will watch every game through Internet hope the selection of good Channels is raising not falling :D

If MUTV would have the rights to show every game... whoooo that would be wonderful!!!

Yeah, the games of ours that are on Sky/ESPN I go down the pub and watch most of the time.

I don't think MUTV will get every game but the home games being shown are realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back