Shrewsbury Town vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

Just seen Donald Love is cup-tied having played in earlier rounds on loan. Who's 10th choice right back?

boothstownred

I don't want to worry you but lvg has just been in touch with my agent and asked what I am doing tomorrow night. He says it doesn't matter that I am 50 years old and 16 stone, as long as I can pass to the centre half and the goalkeeper.

bludsucker

Starting XI
Romero, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Memphis, Mata, Lingard, Martial

Sideshow Bob

Nice to see Varela is available, I thought he was out for longer. I would have liked to have seen Pereira.

bludsucker

Yeah. Even I was surprised to see varela's name on the sheet. Hope we have not rushed him back too soon.

Well I'm not sure what to make of this...

2-0 up and let's be honest it's been nothing but easy street all the way. But it's still been pretty uninspiring...

Yeah I know and it's not been a bad performance by any means. It's just been pretty bland.

Comfortable, professional but nothing truly to get excited about. Difficult when the opposition put everyone behind the ball but still you'd want more. Well at least I think so given how poor we have been all season.

No idea... Really good inventive play by Blind and then Mata helped it on really well. What a Muppet!!!

Really good goal that! On the counter and what a pass by Herrera.

Such a lovely pass. At first when the ball went in I was wondering what Herrera had seen. Then it became clear! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.