Should Ole Be Sacked As It Stands (Poll 2) 16/10/21

Should Ole be sacked as of today (16/10/21)

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IDFD

Same as before. Do you believe Ole should be sacked as of today.

I stopped watching at 1-0 today as heading across the country to a divorce party but sounds like many aren't happy.

He has to go. We are not a team that plays as a team, we are a team of individuals. Ole has one system which he never changes, he changes like for like players, we don't press teams, we don't tackle teams and we don't man mark team's. We don't work on set pieces ,we don't score from corners but we always get scored on from them. I love ole but he's not up to the task at management level. I see no improvement on the pitch. He's had time, he's spent over 400 million. Time for a top manager.

Think I’ve swung difficult after that to keep a level head.

Results are bad but performances are worse.

If they aren’t sacking him today they need to be identifying the replacements as he’s not good enough to manage a side to the title.

Next manager is a big decision, I would hate someone like Conte.

No way the club are sacking yet.

I think his time is done, he's just not offering anything different, the midfield isn't working so change it. Maguire should not have started.

Should not have signed Ronaldo

It’s sometimes hard to be objective when the emotions are running high but today was very very bad. The performance wouldn’t have looked out of place in a Sunday league game.

Surely these players can do better than this? We have so much quality in most areas of the pitch - we rely heavily on moments of brilliance.

I really like Ole but I’m starting to lean towards replacing. When I start to think in my head about our first game under a new manager that’s when I know the current manager has lost the room. It’s sad because Ole is such a legend but today was bad bad bad bad.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but Ole is safe as houses. And rightly so. A few defeats won't change that.

Have to look at it unemotionally. The day of an embarrassing defeat, emotions run high and we want shot of Ole. I think we set targets and if he doesn't hit those targets, then he gets replaced. Until someone says we get manager X, I'd be afraid the work Ole has done would be destroyed by another Glazer-fueled short term manager.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but Ole is safe as houses. And rightly so. A few defeats won't change that.
He isn’t. He’ll be gone before Christmas. It’s starting to feel like the time prior to when Mourinho was sacked.

I feel like that too, he's had a chance this season to change things round and we still turn out turgid football.
He's not exactly showing that he is full of ideas

United’s record this season:

11 games
5 wins
2 draws
4 defeats

1 win in the last 5 games.

I dread to think what the score will be. It will be like a jog in the park for Liverpool
Then again as shown time and time again, these bunch of odd ones can turn it on in the big games.

However, Salah is probably licking his lips at yesterday’s monstrosity.

Solskjaer’s record in the bigger games is average. The notion that United do well is overstated.
Oh don’t get me wrong the record isn’t amazing, however they can seemingly turn it on when Ole is in supposed trouble. The last few games at the Etihad spring to mind.

He isn’t. He’ll be gone before Christmas. It’s starting to feel like the time prior to when Mourinho was sacked.

I'd be shocked if he's gone by Christmas. Mourinho came with falling out with players and the attacking Woodward.

But then 2 days before Mourinho was sacked I said I'd be shocked if they sacked him before top 4 was mathematically out if reach.

Solskjaer’s record in the bigger games is average. The notion that United do well is overstated.

I believe Ole is the only manager in football that has played against Pep more than 3 times and has a winning record.

Watching Liverpool and city just makes watching United even worse, if that was possible.
They play lovely stuff

United have no structure on the field. They have no style, no identity. They want to be a counter attacking team but then they have players like Pogba and Fernandes who aren't necessarily those kinds of players. They don't control games, they don't have a style of how they want to attack and how they want to approach things. And that's after 3 years nearly of Ole being in charge.

We are 5 points off top after 8 games and haven’t played any of the sides above us only played 3 teams in the top half!

Current form works out at a 67 point season.

Personally I think he will stay unless we are either knocked out in the group stage again or we end up 10 points off the top 4 place.

By his own standards if Utd aren’t within 10 points of the title winners this season it has to be seen as failure.

As things stand I do not think he will be sacked but I am thinking it might not be too far away. I suspect he is in the last chance saloon. He has some very tough decisions to look at and take over the next few weeks. I do not really have the answers but he probably needs to look at both his starters and his formation. He may have to make some tough decisions with players like Pogba and Ronaldo, maybe even Bruno if he decides he has to change the formation.

I agree, I also don't think Bruno is doing enough to keep starting, nor Ronaldo

I agree, I also don't think Bruno is doing enough to keep starting, nor Ronaldo
Dont get me wrong I would not be dropping Bruno. I think he is one of the few people who have performed for Ole and even out of form he has knocked his pan out. However Ole is in a desperate situation and if he decides to change formation then Bruno would be at risk.

He’s got to make brave calls we can keep starting the same players it isn’t working.

Do you bench Ronaldo to play either Greenwood or Cavani as the CF?
Do you bench Bruno and bring in Lingard to provide a bit more energy? Lingard’s form has been good when he’s played.
Do you bench Maguire his form and possibly fitness are a major concern?

Midfield sadly there are no answers to that mess.

One thing that might save him is Rashford if he’s fit he is the player for these big games especially if we can play on the break a bit more.

Dont get me wrong I would not be dropping Bruno. I think he is one of the few people who have performed for Ole and even out of form he has knocked his pan out. However Ole is in a desperate situation and if he decides to change formation then Bruno would be at risk.
I don't like the way he constantly moans at the ref, and throws his arms around like it's not his or his team's fault.
Stop the whining and get on with it

No, but I also don't think he's doing enough. I don't think we'd miss him. But I could say that about 80% of them

To many cooks I’m afraid at the moment.

He’s tried all the attacking boys together and it doesn’t work he needs to make some big calls now over who gets dropped as that team needs some discipline and work rate.

Why, we aren't run by knee jerkers. The only way Ole will leave before Christmas is if he decides he can't take the club forward anymore, or that the over the top criticism is affecting his family.

Sacking Solskjaer won’t be viewed as knee jerk.

Could be seen as knee jerk when he was given a new 3 year contract at the end of last season.

Not saying it would be wrong I didn’t exactly back the decision to give him that new deal

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back