Sergio Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sign on a free, sell for a fee in a year, seems to be a new club policy.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...con-raiola-per-romero-si-tratta-sullingaggio/

Translation:

Renewal of De Sanctis and grossed Skorupski loaned to Empoli, Roma moves in the market looking for a new goalkeeper alongside former Napoli. The good name is to Sergio Romero , the last season with Sampdoria: Leadership giallorossa today met the player's agent, Mino Raiola , in order to verify the feasibility of the operation, finding an 'open to a possible arrival Argentine. It is on how to engage, against the competition of Manchester United that would not offer the guaranteed starting spot to the goalkeeper, but proposing a salary of 2 million euro per season. Ongoing negotiations and a place to goalkeeper to occupy: the Roma tip strongly Sergio Romero.

Decent keeper. Will be #2 I suspect, I hope. Personally would prefer to make Johnstone the #2 keeper than sign someone. I say this as a former keeper myself, GK is not an important position in my view, great to have the best there but if you have a great outfield 10, it's not important. City did it with Hart, why can't we with Johnstone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back