Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

From INFOSPORT+ (translation):

Serge Aurier was watch by Manchester United last night in Lens during France v Ivory Coast. Guardiola is also in contact with the player's advisor and would like to transfer it next summer. Naples, whose offer had been rejected last summer, still follows him. Atlético remains on the lookout to replace Juanfran.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's a very talented player but seems to be a bit of a bonehead. We have plenty of those already so I'd pass. Coleman for me would be ideal, has the right attitude and is one of the most consistent RB's out there. If his surname was Lopez clubs would be all over him. Seamus Lopez..

This guy's s right back? He's wasted in that position surely? The way he can go past people, get in to the box and create or score goals surely he should be a winger?

"he was suspended indefinitely on 14 February 2016 for calling teammate Angel Di Maria a "clown" and calling Laurent Blanc a "fiotte" during a question-and-answer session on Periscope in which he also criticised supposed favouritism towards striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic"

I'll pass thanks.

dodgy having two defenders to lose in the ACN

Do we need another right back? I would argue we probably do Valencia is 31 I think we could do with someone to compete but not sure we should be going for this guy.

Also, the guy is a nutcase had all sorts of disciplinary problems while at PSG would be surprised if Utd go near him.

Me thinks this is an agent using a Utd link to build a profile as PSG want him out.

He is actually a really good right back and I wouldn't be averse to this move but not sure he would want to be here as a back up to Valencia. Plus like has been mentioned before, he is the epitome of a loose cannon!

I think Valencia has shown he's good enough and if they can keep Darmian happy he's a useful backup as he can play on either side but a Valencia replacement is something that is on the horizon but not sure it's something that needs doing this summer unless there's someone who becomes available who's just to good to ignore.

I hear this guy is good but he's an absolute nut case seems a very risky signing given his track record.

Aurighty then.

Apparently we don't want him according to SSN. So this deal is a no go, have a feeling we are done for the summer.

Reports are 5 year deal agreed fee in region of €27m

Maybe this is our way of stopping PSG coming after Pogba, we'll buy your bonkers RB if you promise not to unsettle Pogba.

Can't get my head around this one. He's batshit mental. We didn't need a RB. £30m. So many questions.

What happens with Valencia? Surely haven't spent £30m on a back up right back.

Not really seen any reports lately? Not sure we are gonna be in for him because of the trial and as IDFD put it so eloquently, he's mental!

Obviously he could potentially be an awesome right back for us but I think a back up/first choice left back could be of greater concern for Jose.

A few outlets mainly in France last night reported it as pretty much a done deal.

As you say seems an odd one but expecting a 31 year old Valencia to bomb it up and down that wing all season for over 50 games is asking a lot most top sides now have backups at full back but we already have these sort of squad players so unless Darmian or Blind are off it would be an odd signing.

They're desperate to get rid of him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back