1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serge Aurier

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumour Mill' started by Sideshow Bob, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob Avatar & New Members Forum Mod

From INFOSPORT+ (translation):

2. IrishManc.

IrishManc. Moderator

He's a very talented player but seems to be a bit of a bonehead. We have plenty of those already so I'd pass. Coleman for me would be ideal, has the right attitude and is one of the most consistent RB's out there. If his surname was Lopez clubs would be all over him. Seamus Lopez..

3. RichH2016

RichH2016 Well-Known Member

This guy's s right back? He's wasted in that position surely? The way he can go past people, get in to the box and create or score goals surely he should be a winger?

4. JSNFRMN_MUFC

JSNFRMN_MUFC Moderator

"he was suspended indefinitely on 14 February 2016 for calling teammate Angel Di Maria a "clown" and calling Laurent Blanc a "fiotte" during a question-and-answer session on Periscope in which he also criticised supposed favouritism towards striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic"

I'll pass thanks.

5. Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob Avatar & New Members Forum Mod

United want Aurier, according to L'Equipe.

6. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

dodgy having two defenders to lose in the ACN

7. jsp

jsp Well-Known Member

Do we need another right back? I would argue we probably do Valencia is 31 I think we could do with someone to compete but not sure we should be going for this guy.

Also, the guy is a nutcase had all sorts of disciplinary problems while at PSG would be surprised if Utd go near him.

Me thinks this is an agent using a Utd link to build a profile as PSG want him out.

8. SuperRash

SuperRash Well-Known Member

He is actually a really good right back and I wouldn't be averse to this move but not sure he would want to be here as a back up to Valencia. Plus like has been mentioned before, he is the epitome of a loose cannon!

9. jsp

jsp Well-Known Member

I think Valencia has shown he's good enough and if they can keep Darmian happy he's a useful backup as he can play on either side but a Valencia replacement is something that is on the horizon but not sure it's something that needs doing this summer unless there's someone who becomes available who's just to good to ignore.