Lithuania v Scotland

Monday, 4th September 2017
Scotland v Malta

Thursday, 5th October 2017
Scotland v Slovakia

Sunday, 8th October 2017
Slovenia v Scotland

maxt7

Haha! Gordon Strachan says "Genetics" are why Scotland haven't qualified for the World Cup. Remember when Spain won back to back Euros and a World Cup in-between? Dont remember those players all being 6'5 giants, does anyone else? Time to go Gordon get your P45 on the way out pal.

jsp

I think the genetics argument was more about last nights game where they were done twice on set pieces by Slovenia who just had bigger players genetics was probably the wrong word to use i he said we couldn't live with them physically then I think people would've understood it a bit better.

You can't really compare Spain and Scotland yeah Spain did have a lot of small technical players of extermely high quality but Scotland don't have that they've got some decent footballers but technically they are not miles better than the more physical players Slovenia had so they made their physical presence count on the night.

maxt7

Normally no you cant compare Spain to Scotland. But if your talking like he was, about a lack of height and physical attributes, then absolutely can compare them to Spain. It just feels and sounds like a rubbish excuse to me.