Santiago Solari at Real Madrid 2018/19

20 points from 13 games. +1 GD. Yet still only 4 off of first

We’ve got 20 points from 12 games. And we’re 7 points from 4th. The trend between La Liga and the prem seems to be going in the opposite direction where the gaps between the top clubs and the rest is shrinking over there

Or have the big clubs all had slow starts to the season?

The top 4 or 5 teams start this season has been ridiculous I mean we got 12 rounds in with the top 3 all unbeaten which must be pretty rare.

Think Madrid are just entering a rebuild phase that great team that they build from 2009 has come to an end with Ronaldo gone and Bale not able to plug the gap they really are struggling up top. While Barca have had some similar rebuilding to be done up top they've still maintained the quality players that score bags of goals.

Will be interesting to see how it ends up looking after 38 games because Madrid are in big trouble.

So did Zidane get out at the right time or was he actually a top manager getting a team to punch well above it's weight?

I don't ever watch them play now that Spanish football isn't on Sky I just don't follow it but they are having a shocker.

Get Mourinho in to sort em out and bring some harmony to the squad hahahahaha

The rumours are Perez wants him to come in to force the old guard out mainly Ramos who he thinks holds to much power in the dressing room.

Would be a mental move considering Madrid have spent the last few years stocking up on young players which is the exact opposite of what Mourinho wants to work with.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back