Sanchez Has Heart Set On United Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fee increases... Palermo are down to 9 men mind. Palermo having a very bad day obviously.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Young is English and we know that he can do well in the Premier League, Sanchez will take time to adjust, but is more skillful than Young! both will cost about the same( a lot of $$$) i think. But Sanchez is the better player!

Young will be cheapish. Contract running out in less than 18 months now I think.

Well we were rumoured in Italy to have had a bid accepted the day before the transfer window closed for around £25m but Udinese wanted to keep him him until the summer. Quite possible this was us.

Couldn't we already have agreed a move and only us and Udinese know it thus rendering City and Chelsea's interest voided? I think im living in a dream world though.

Made a player fall over just by running past him. haha. What a goal.

Sanchez is getting better and better by the week, his price tag is rising aswell though

Would be great to sign him and in doing so beating City to his signature.

I'd say he would play in the old Ronaldo role where he would be given freedom. This deal was always on the cards though we have been linked for years and he is the one player Fergie has openly admitted interest in. Just shows how much shite the British press talk - 'close to signing Douglas'...'closing in on Young'...etc Sanchez was always first choice. Obviously we had alternatives such as those others mentioned and the names may come back up if City beat us to Sanchez. But I'd be very surprised, am confident we can get this deal done.

Well he's adaptable so could be be used anywhere on the left, right or second striker dont know about AM. Udinese struggle without him.

Left or Right in Prem. Left, Right or central in europe. This lad has got the Ronaldo factor that Fergie was on about the other day.

Apparently his representatives have held talks with Madrid. Would be typical if they got him and deja vu of Di Maria. Dreaming of playing for Manchester United must translate to I'm going to sign for Real Madrid in South American

If he goes to Real, I can't see where he'll fit in, unless Jose is planning a bit of a cull.

--------------Casillas-------------
---------------Pepe -----------
--------------Alonso---------------
Sanchez Ozil Kaka Sahin Ronaldo Di Maria
------------Benzema Higuain-----------

Barca must be taking the piss at this stage... Apparently Real pulled out because they wouldn't match the transfer fee and because they felt he wanted to move to Engalnd. Hopefully the same will happen with Barca if they make their annual pursuit of Fabregas. Wouldn't mind taking a few players off Udinese... Armero and Asamoah look very good players. Italian version of Spurs really

All the agents/scouts on twitter say he's off to City. I find this unlikely i'm afraid.

How credible is twitter as a source though? He's off to United and City within the last couple of posts!

Twitter isn't a reliable source.

My advice would be to ignore gossip from twitter.

City have pulled out... Hope he stays at Udinese for one more year. With centre midfield the priority this summer, himself or Bale probably aren't affordable at the minute, but next summer they should be.

Apparently we are still in for Sanchez. The People were reporting yesterday that we were up against Barca for him. Although he can play out wide he is best as a striker... We have been linked with a lot of big money forward deals recently (Benzema, Llorente, Hulk)...... So I just wonder are we in the market for a striker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back