Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Left out of the Southampton side yesterday for "disciplinary issues". Make of that what you will.

Typical Liverpool Transfer like a Lallana, Firmino, etc. Good player but not world class imo. We should not sign him

Red Devils eyeing £62.5m Sadio Mane deal?

according to the mirror. This is downright ridiculous. Anything beyond £25m is a joke and I wouldn't even pay that!

That £62.5m includes wages over a 5 year contract. The reported transfer fee was £30m.

Ah, I see o_O Very poor from the mirror. That's what I call sensationalism. Since when are wages part of the transfer deal?! Whatever, the coming weeks will be full of bullshit for United supporters. Its only the first day and we have already signed Anderson, Mane, Neymar, Marquinhos, Renato Sanches... A lot of crosses on my bullshit transfer bingo already. Only days till we read Sneijder again :D

Lucas Moura is the one i've heard. Nothing from papers but heard a whisper.

That would make a certain amount of sense. We have wanted him before. He is the type of player we need. I dont think he has settled particularly well.

Lucas has played in 1059 mins in 13 league games which makes him ranked 10th in PSG's squad, providing 2 goals and 1 assist, which isn't impressive when you consider how dominant PSG are in the league, scoring 48 goals in 19 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back