Ryan Sessegnon

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess a year ago it was looking like an amazing signing because he was ripping up the Championship but he didn’t quite hit the heights in the EPL. However, it wasn’t easy to do anything for Fulham and he is still a young man and I think is worth a punt.

I like that we are identifying these young players but to be honest the only source has been Sky Sports for these links with James, Sessegnon etc.

With all the issues we currently have in that squad is a LB/LF really where money needs to be spent?

Have to say he didn’t really catch the eye in the PL.

Seems like we are being linked to a silly number of players currently.

With all the issues we currently have in that squad is a LB/LF really where money needs to be spent?

Have to say he didn’t really catch the eye in the PL.

Seems like we are being linked to a silly number of players currently.
Yep, it seems if you’re young and British then you’re linked to us. Another one this morning with the young centre half at Stoke. It’s silly season.

Yep, it seems if you’re young and British then you’re linked to us. Another one this morning with the young centre half at Stoke. It’s silly season.

Think I saw something on twitter saying it’s 12 different players in 3 days.

Transfer rumours are the most tedious parts of football these days and a summer with no internationals means we are in for a long summer of it.

The club seem to have said they want a Young mainly British squad so that’s basically the criteria.

On Sessegnon it’s hard to tell what he really is doesn’t look like a full back to me but the way top full backs play now You almost don’t need to defend.

I’m not 100% on Shaw being good enough for where we want to be but he’s good enough for where we are now so it’s not a priority position for us to upgrade.

I don’t think he’ll end up as a left back to be honest. He doesn’t have great pace so I think that’s why there is reservations about him further up the field also. What he does have is good ability, he didn’t show it particularly for Fulham this season but it was a hard hard season for them.

I have no problems with signing young British players at all but we need a dual transfer strategy where we go after these young guys but make sure we don’t pigeon hole our signings. We need top quality as well as these promising guys.

I don’t really care where they come from as long as they have the right attitude a drive and hunger to win and improve themselves every day.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back