Rugby Union World Cup 2019

Sideshow Bob

England World Cup squad
Forwards: Dan Cole (Leicester, 86 caps), Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter, 12), Tom Curry (Sale, 11), Ellis Genge (Leicester, 10), Jamie George (Saracens, 37), Maro Itoje (Saracens, 27), George Kruis (Saracens, 32), Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 59), Courtney Lawes (Northampton, 72), Lewis Ludlam (Northampton, 1), Joe Marler (Harlequins, 58), Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 22), Jack Singleton (Saracens, 1), Sam Underhill (Bath, 9), Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 42), Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 53), Mark Wilson (Newcastle/Sale, 13).

Backs: Joe Cokanasiga (Bath, 5), Elliot Daly (Saracens, 31), Owen Farrell (Saracens, 70), George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 56), Piers Francis (Northampton, 5), Willi Heinz (Gloucester, 1), Jonathan Joseph (Bath, 41), Jonny May (Leicester, 45), Ruaridh McConnochie (Bath, uncapped), Jack Nowell (Exeter, 33), Henry Slade (Exeter, 22), Manu Tuilagi (Leicester, 33), Anthony Watson (Bath, 34), Ben Youngs (Leicester, 86).

Sideshow Bob

Cracking game between France and Argentina. Now for New Zealand-South Africa.

Sideshow Bob

Brilliant game between Wales and Australia. I do wonder how much that performance has taken out of Wales.

RichH2016

Brilliant game between Wales and Australia. I do wonder how much that performance has taken out of Wales.
Yeah that's definitely a worry for them. Good for England potentially though if both took a lot out of each other.

RVN

Immense performance, superhuman defending, with the All Blacks only scoring from our one mistake. Stunning.

boothstownred

Just looking at him scares the life out of me. Sure New Zealand had jaws playing for them too.

SuperRash

Had a bet on there being 38 points or more, darn.

Going to be some rivalry in my house next weekend, the wife is South African.

IDFD

I play poker with a group of South Africans. Just booked the venue for it next weekend. They’re bringing 25 South Africans along should be a great day and nice atmosphere for it.

Sideshow Bob

Mistake after mistake after mistake. England have been absolutely awful in that first half.

SuperRash

Yep terrible at the scrum since Sinckler went off. Got to get better or SA will run away with this in penalties.

Berba_God

Can’t see us turning this around. England have crumbled under the pressure

Sideshow Bob

South Africa fully deserve the win. The better team on the day.

SuperRash

For sure! England didn’t really have any answers in the scrum and really missed Sinckler when he went off. Two superb tries for SA.

The wife is happy.:mad:

jsp

Two crunch moments in the game South Africa holding us at the line for 25 phases I think zapped our confidence and grew there’s.

Then at 12-6 Farrell has a long kick that goes just wide South Africa score moments later.

RVN

Two crunch moments in the game South Africa holding us at the line for 25 phases I think zapped our confidence and grew there’s.

Then at 12-6 Farrell has a long kick that goes just wide South Africa score moments later.
Their defending in the 25 phase play was immense. Outstanding.