Rooney out for 2-3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholesy18

Well it's just been on skysports that Rooney is out for 2-3 weeks.That means there's a place going for a striker going in the Valencia game and against Sunderland on Saturday at least.Hopefully Hernandez will get some game time and a chance to show what he can do.

Scholesy18

At least we've got the two week international break to get some bodies back, this week could be a bit of a slog with what we've got available though. Hopefully Carrick and Anderson can show a bit of form, but without match fitness, that could be a lot to ask

Scholesy18

I was thinking that maybe Fergie has said this just to make sure Rooney doesn't get the international call up and it gives him chance to have a bit of a break to sort his head out.

JSNFRMN

Might be an odd thing to say about a Rooney injury, but I think this might be a good thing not only for him but for the team.

JSNFRMN

Recently Rooney has been picked for who he is and what he can do, the fact is though he hasn't deserved a place in the team... with Rooney in our team it's normally like having 2 players in one, recently it's been like having a half. I didn't think he'd play brilliantly for us after the newspaper story but I expected more than he's given.

Status
Not open for further replies.