1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rooney out for 2-3 weeks

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Scholesy18, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scholesy18

Scholesy18 Well-Known Member

Well it's just been on skysports that Rooney is out for 2-3 weeks.That means there's a place going for a striker going in the Valencia game and against Sunderland on Saturday at least.Hopefully Hernandez will get some game time and a chance to show what he can do.

2. Scholesy18

At least we've got the two week international break to get some bodies back, this week could be a bit of a slog with what we've got available though. Hopefully Carrick and Anderson can show a bit of form, but without match fitness, that could be a lot to ask

3. Scholesy18

I was thinking that maybe Fergie has said this just to make sure Rooney doesn't get the international call up and it gives him chance to have a bit of a break to sort his head out.

4. JSNFRMN_MUFC

JSNFRMN_MUFC Moderator

Might be an odd thing to say about a Rooney injury, but I think this might be a good thing not only for him but for the team.

5. JSNFRMN_MUFC

JSNFRMN_MUFC Moderator

Recently Rooney has been picked for who he is and what he can do, the fact is though he hasn't deserved a place in the team... with Rooney in our team it's normally like having 2 players in one, recently it's been like having a half. I didn't think he'd play brilliantly for us after the newspaper story but I expected more than he's given.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.