Roma want Fred on loan

jsp

Apparently they’re interested in taking him on loan.

They’ve just appointed his ex Shaktar manager Fonseca so could just be a simple 2+2=4 rumour.

Would you go for it if they were offering it?

I personally think we should see a full second season from him I’d only sell if we were getting our money back.

We’ve got to keep some of our midfielders. There is obviously fierce speculation about Pogba, I also read today that Matic isn’t part of Solskjaer’s plans. In any case even if everyone was staying I would give him another season. There were signs last season that there is a player in there, he just needs to iron out his little flaws. There really isn’t any point loaning him out for me.

At this rate we’ll start next season with McTominay and Ashley Young at CM.

Wouldn’t even contemplate letting him go.

2 more in and I'd loan him out.

if not then it's a bit silly to let him go.

2 more in and I'd loan him out.

if not then it's a bit silly to let him go.

If Pogba goes still think that leaves us short.

That would be 2 in 3 out including Fred out on loan.

Currently we have McTominay, Matic, Periera, Fred, Pogba

If Pogba goes you have to wonder if Utd will ditch the 4-3-3 system as we don't really have the players to play it we are much better suited to having 2 deeper centre mids if they're the options available leaving space for either a second striker or a number 10.

Fred missed pre season last year had plenty of injuries through the season never really looked fit enough to play 90 minutes hopefully now he's fully settled in Manchester with a full pre season we might see the player we hoped we were getting.

I really think with Europa League football and League Cup in the first half of the season players like McTominay & Periera should get plenty of games to prove they're good enough. Should mean we can keep the first team more senior players fit and fresh in the league.

With Herrera gone and no one in yet. Fred is probably in the starting 11 even whilst keeping Pogba.

Periera only has 12 months on his contract so probably needs to be renewed or sold.

We are far too light in midfield to be considering selling anyone. Periera and McTominay are currently 4 and 5. Compare that to the options of others we’re competing against.

I don't think Pogba is going.

Thats why I said 2 more in then I'd let him go.
Rice and Fernades, (for ex) with Pogba, Mctom, and Matic would be ok for me.

Fred I don't think has a future long term at united.

I would get rid of Matic before I got rid of Fred. I don’t think you can totally discount Fred yet despite him looking average at times. If you give up on every player who has a tough first season in England then you won’t have many left. I’ve said it before but it’s not the easiest league to adjust to. If he doesn’t cut the mustard next season then yeah fine we can look to offload.

Some games Fred played last season wasn't the best but on the other hand some of the play he does is very good he uses both feet and runs all day so I'd keep him and get rid of matic

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back