RIP Caroline Flack

Just utterly sad, shocking and unimaginable how desperate she must have felt to consider this the only way out.

So sad to know that people feel like this and have to resort to ending it all to stop the pain. Think it brings into focus that if you have a friend who is low or you know they are having a tough time then reach out. Just a simple text could help.

The way she was persecuted on social media and in the media at large was disgraceful really. Sure she did a bad thing but the media write stories that are solely to ramp up this bad image persona and they don’t realise what effect it can have on this person. Sure she was a celebrity but she was clearly vulnerable. So sad and shocking and could have been prevented.

Very sad indeed.

The byline in that first post made me feel like I don't understand this modern world; how the feck do you 'reach out' to someone on social media?

It’s the price of fame these days once the press get their claws in there’s no escaping because we as the public lap it up and buy their papers for the latest gossip.

In the social media age there is no escape from it every time you open up your phone you basically get people you’ve never met or will never meet telling you you’re a piece of shit.

Her family and her boyfriend must be devastated I hope he’s getting the right support to make sure he gets through this.

Terrible..felt really sad for her. She needed help and all they wanted to do was sell papers. May she rest in peace.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back