Reserves vs Wigan

JSNFRMN

Team: Amos, Vermijl, Dudgeon, Fabio, Wootton, R.Brown, Stewart, Tunnicliffe, W.Keane, Lingard, Bebe.
Subs: Thorpe, Coll, Morrison, Cofie.

No Eikrem tonight, was involved for 60 mins for Norway U21s, not sure whether he got injured but if not, in the first team squad vs Wigan?

Morrison played a full game with teh U-18's so might be the reason he's on the bench? good to see Dudgeon back, been out injured for quite a while!

really good strikes from Bebe, especially the second one! though i didn't think we should have got a penalty though, the Wigan player had no where to go, Dudgeon almost ran over him!!

[video=dailymotion;xfoml9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfoml9_bebe-goal-vs-wigan-res_sport[/video]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fabio's build might not work in his favor if he wants to play a defensive midfield role, hope Fabio gets back into the first team soon, hopefully he gets more game time and remains fit!!

Squad for today's game: Devlin, RBrown, Dudgeon, Wootton, Gill, WBrown, King, Brady, Obertan, Norwood, Bebe, WKeane, Jacob, Fryers, Vermijl, Cole.

I'd imagine the first 11 players are starters.

interesting to see Obertan and Bebe in the squad, looks like they wont be playing a part in the FA cup match?

Fabio is missing, any other players?

Brady got injured AGAIN ! Terrible news. Only saw the highlights but he looked top class. He was playing in the middle of the park and was bossing things - could have scored 2 or 3. Hope it's not a bad injury because the way he was playing I wouldn't have ruled him out of being in the squad for the Southampton game.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back