Reserves vs West Bromwich Albion

JSNFRMN

Competition: Premier Reserve League
Date: 11 November 2010

First Reserves fixture in ages tonight. The beginning of the end for Solskjaer. Looking forward to seeing who's playing and how they play.

Reserves: Amos, Vermijl, De Laet, Thorpe, Wootton, M Keane, Stewart, Tunnicliffe, W Keane, Eikrem, Morrison.
Subs: Fornasier, Jacob, McGinty, Lingard.

WBA: Daniels, Hurst, Mattock, Mantom, Downing, O'Neil, Berahino, Thorne, Elford-Alliyu, Sawyers, Roofe.
Subs: Grier, Lewis, Mannion, Gayle, Daniels.

Kick off at The Hawthorns is at 7pm, coverage on MUTV starts 6:30.

Last edited:
Luke Daniels the WBA GK used to be at our academy.

Pogba injured by the way according to Gyliano Van Velzen.

I know that the crowd doesn't usually attend the reserves games in large numbers, but I've never seen a stadium as empty as today. But I assume that the cold weather contributes to this empty stadium as well.

Vermijl is starting to impress as a winger, if he continues like this, by next season fringes of the first team for sure! maybe even this year!

The lad seems very versatile, can play at fullback and wing on either side and also seems to be able to play in a front 3. Good attacking prospect. I think he'll be a winger.

he's a perfect Wing back really, something like a Glen Johnson? i haven't seem him play much in defense tho, so can't really say how good he's at defending.
but i don't think he's technically good enough to be a winger, attacking full back most certainly.

we have so many attacking Full backs emerging - Fabio, Rafael, De Laet (always attacked when he's playerd at FB), Vermijl, Massaci and even Zeki Fryers

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back