Reserves Vs Oxford

Discussion in 'Manchester United Reserves' started by [email protected]!t, Jul 28, 2010.

1. g@mb!t

[email protected]!t Well-Known Member

http://wp.me/pdxHo-WQ

Close game for them, Eikrem, Possebon and Morrison seem to be getting the most regular games, looks like along with Brady and King, they're gonna be the main players for the reserves this coming season.

2. fitzmertz@yahoo.com

[email protected] Member

i would like to see tunnicliffe and pogba play regularly for the reserves. morrison might get a call up for the carling cup, at least i hope he does!

3. g@mb!t

aye Tunnicliffe and Oogba seems a really good partnership, but they'll have Possebon, Eikrem and Norwood aheasd of them, i think we'll see more substitute appearnaces from them, there's even Daniel Drinkwater too..don't know if he'll be loaned again or not though.

4. fitzmertz@yahoo.com

[email protected] Member

i heard that danny drinkwater is at cardiff city this season. a step up after spending last season in league one with huddersfield.

5. g@mb!t

Oh, when did that happen?
    That's a good move for him, hope he does well like Cleverley...seems a good player..

6. fitzmertz@yahoo.com

[email protected] Member

i think it was 3 weeks ago. cleverley did very well last season.

7. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Ajose's coming on a lot more too, I think he'll be involved a lot. 3 goals in 3 pre season appearances. He's improving a lot.

8. fitzmertz@yahoo.com

[email protected] Member

yes i rate him. he can play on both wings, is a great crosser and has a great determination to improve.

9. g@mb!t

Ajose actually is very underrated, i never thought he'd make it so far, but then more talented players have faded away after great starts, Brandy and Hewson being great examples, So Ajose might surprise a few by making it, but i think his main advantages of speed and build might be lost at the reserve level...so gonna be interesting to see how he does.