Reserves v Aston Villa

Would be nice to see both Bebe and Obertan right now with Valencia getting injured. Don't think we'll see Ando, Brown or Smalling who have featured in recent reserves games.

i think Obertan will play with the reserves, needs game time... Bebe might make the bench vs Liverpool, imo he should be on the bench as an option, or the other solution is promote Eikrem.. i like that idea too :D

Can't see Bebe being on the bench on Sunday or Eikrem. Still many ahead of them really despite Tony's injury.

A lot of people talking up Fabio as a possible Left Winger. Would be nice to see him there. Might be a bit like Gareth Bale in the way he started off as a LB and didn't quite cut it.

we should play De Laet!! :D, i know i'm talking non sense, but he was brilliant as a winger in the reserves!! (might be a bit high! ) :lol:

Sam Johnstone, Scott Wootton, Ritchie De Laet, Corry Evans, Reece Brown, Oliver Gill, Gabriel Obertan, Ravel Morrison, William Keane, Magnus Eikrem, Bebe, Marnick Vermijl, Conor Devlin, Robert Brady, Nick Ajose, John Cofie

Bebe finally will play. looking foward to see him. Cofie played for Academy on saturday, probably will play tonight and probably will play for the Academy again in next saturday. Impressive.

15 goals in his last 13 I believe. He's still only 17. He's improved a lot over the last year.

United not had a chance to get into it really. Bannan been brillaint as ever. Bebe and Obertan doing well, Keane not doing enough to get on the end of their balls. Game is pretty much over to be honest. Hope Cofie gets on. Bebe and Obertan shown enough to show that they could push for a first team appearance in the future, both probably need a few more Ressies games. Eikrem made some really good passes early on, fizzled out a bit. Morrison is still brilliant. Evans has been a ghost. Gill and Brown mostly at fault for the first 2 goals in my opinion. Johnstone partly to blame for 2&3. Not sure why Amos isn't playing, was he on the bench Tues?

First time i've seen Bebe. Looks really good, crossing very good. And despite people saying he had a poor touch, i've not seen any signs of that. Few more games in the reserves will do Bebe good. Missed the interchanging wing play of the Ronaldo era, Bebe & Nani will bring it back I think.

Somehow the Mirror and the Daily Mail have commented on Bebe's performance. Laughable articles, not even posting them as it's not worth it.

one's of Obertan's best attributes that many haven't noticed is his passing!
[youtube:cb00eb5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaFPBQ9UVUE[/youtube:cb00eb5n]

At 00:42, stunningly accurate pass from one wing to the other, landing on Bebe's feet perfectly, flighted great too!

I don't understand why Wooton and Brown played in changed positions yesterday. Wotton is usually the center back and Brown, Right back.

I think the result does not reflect what happened in the game. The team wasn't not well, ok. But the team didn't play so badly to lose by 4-1.

Really good debut from Bebe. Nothing exceptional, but it was interesting. What impresses me most is that he is tall, strong and fast, things that usually don't match.

Some good skills, good ball control, two or three good shots. I don't know when he'll be ready for the first Team, but the important thing is that he seems to have talent to Perform well at United. I'm sure he will play even better in the upcoming games.

And I believe that only Daily Mail thinks that Bebe was "Dire" yesterday. And it doesn't surprises me anymore. No matter how well he plays, they will blame him for having cost £ 7.4m, being an unknown and so on. I just hope the fans don't be influenced by this crap and be able to have their own opinion about bebe.

What's more annoying is that the journo posting about Bebe is called Sportsmail Reporter. Obviously too scared to give his real name.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back