Reserves 2 - 0 Altrincham

Discussion in 'Manchester United Reserves' started by JSNFRMN, Aug 4, 2010.

1. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Lineup was: Johnstone, S Barnes, L Barnes, Cathcart, Gill, Brady, Norwood, Morrison, W Keane, Eikrem (c) and Ajose.

Brady and Dudgeon the scorers. You may have noticed 2 new names in there... The Barnes twins (NOT related to John...I believe). I don't know whether they're on the books now or are just on trial, they were formerly at Stockport County.

Oh and Chicharito was present at Moss Lane tonight. What an experience that must have been. :shock:

2. g@mb!t

[email protected]!t Well-Known Member

i think that might be Sam Barnes, i remember Ole praising that player after a reserves game last season....let me do a little search :D..maybe he has a brother [email protected]

3. g@mb!t

Yep, this is Sam Barnes from Stockport COunty and his Brother Louis Barnes, Sam has already made his debut for Stockport.
    and just read that both their profile's have been removed from the stockport county website..maybe new signings??

They are on trial as per manutd.com.

4. g@mb!t

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | United eye County starlet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Barnes_(footballer)