Real Madrid target Erling Haaland

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's going to be in Dortmund at least 1 more season after that who knows where he ends up the way he's playing right now he's a player who can pick whatever club he wants as everyone would take him.

If he stays injury free he's going to have some career.

If I was him I'd probably stick around at Dortmund a few years the players they have to supply him are frightening even if they lost Sancho this summer he'll score tonnes of goals for them build up his game then move when the time is right. Madrid probably get 1 more season from Benzema but my guess is they see their front 3 in 2022 being Hazard/Haaland/Mbappe.

The way he's playing think every club will want Sancho but Dortmund don't have to sell to Bayern as there is no release clause so they'll likely want him to move back to England where they'll get the biggest fee for him.

I think Sancho will go where he wants to go, not where Dortmund want him to go.

True but given recently history with Bayern my guess is they just wouldn't accept any bid Bayern put in he's got years left on his contract and if he kicked off they'd just bench him.

Not convinced Sancho would move around in Germany either unless Bayern was his only option even then it's more likely he'd sit at Dortmund and wait for offers from other big European clubs.

Will be interesting to see what happens to him coronavirus has basically wiped out every clubs cash reserves so not sure how they're going to spend big on players.

Dortmund sort of accept that big players will go and they probably planned to cash in on Sancho this summer but the market is a different place now they might decide to keep this team together for 1 more year if they can but maybe they need to sell as like everyone they're feeling the financial pain too.

I think Sancho wans the united move, if they get CL.
That would be my inkling. He obviously when to Germany because Dortmund gave him a very good opportunity but I would suspect he wants to come back to England sooner rather than later.

I'm not sure what he wants there's a lot of talk around Sancho but we've all been here before so I'm trying not to get to excited over it we've been here before with many players months of build up and done deal talk only for that player to rock up elsewhere. See Haaland.

My guess would be he'd like to return to England he's got some friends at Utd from the England squad he obviously knows Manchester but he is a London boy so a lot will depend on how he found life in Manchester.

However, if one of the big two in Spain came for him I think he'd probably go there first as even if it doesn't work out in Spain a move back to England is easy if he goes back to England that move out to Spain will be harder.

It seems pretty obvious that Utd are interested in him if they weren't I think they'd have distanced themselves from the rumours a while back. It will probably come down to how well Ole can sell him the plan it's not about being in the champions league it's about winning it if Ole can sell him the plan and vision that puts Utd back fighting for the PL and Champions League within 3 years then you might get him to come.

Utd are one of the few clubs that can or could afford him but Utd is still a hard sell it's a team that's been nowhere in terms of the big prizes for 7 years now and we have a manager without much of a track record so it's a gamble for a player.

I'm pretty sure he'll end up at Real at some point in the next couple of years. Quite possibly alongside Mbappe and what a fun attack that would be.

The agent won't be going anywhere because the agent does what players want he makes sure clubs never have the upper hand over you.

It will be very hard to get hold of this kid without giving him some sort of buyout clause going forward.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back