Real Madrid prepare bid for Sterling?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

City are never even answering the phone to hear that offer.

Well they’re valuing Bale at £70m less than Sterling surely.

Its a stupid offer though as everyone knows they want Bale off the books and Sterling is one of City’s gems. City are probably looking at it as £70m plus a loss if £600k a week.

I mean the numbers he's putting up are putting him in that £150m plus bracket in his position he's one of the very best around so there's no way City are even considering selling him unless you pay well above market rate and they'd probably say £200m just to scare off Madrid.

City aren't stupid enough to take Bale just likely every other club in Europe unless he's willing to take a massive pay cut no one will go near him because of his injuries and the questions about his attitude. I know the attitude stuff could all be nonsense but there's no smoke without fire and this way a guy who was prepared to take the cash and move to China in the summer and apparently he wants to go in January.

Madrid should be seriously looking at a player like Sterling and they need a right winger. I think Sterling should seriously consider making that move if he has the chance and I think we've seen he's not a player who'll let loyalty stand in the way of his ambition to reach the very top but I can't see him leaving City just yet especially with Madrid looking in a bit of a mess.

It’s not great to say but in the immediate future are his chances of success greater with City or Madrid? I see literally no reason for him to consider the move. It’s easy to stay loyal when you’re in a great side and this City side could win trophies for years to come.

Yeah 100% no reason to leave City right now guess it depends on how quickly Madrid get it together and make themselves competitive for CL again.

City seem to be able to get close but they keep failing remind me a bit of Utd in the 90's just haven't quite worked out how to get it done yet in Europe but it feels like a matter of time for them.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back