Ravel Morrison Joins West Ham United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravel Morrison

Outstanding With Fellow Eikrem. Partnership Looking Most Blizzing Form. This Year With reserves He Will Show His Maturity. perhaps Next Year On Loan. That Would Be Best For Him. So Nice To See Him In Play With Eikrem.

he's a brilliant player to watch in a reserves game, with all that ability on the ball, and the ease with which he gets past players. Its Worth going just to watch him.

Same, don't see him as a winger although he can play there.

2uztftz.gif

I saw that first a few weeks ago and got reminded about it today. The most exciting thing about that clip is that it was 2-3 years ago, how do I know this? AIG shirt without the 'V'. Possibly the most skillful midfielder England has produced if he comes good. And by skillful I mean 'street football' sort of skills.

Wes Brown said in an interview the other night that Ravel has been training with the first team quite a bit this season, reckon he'll make his debut soon/this season? Perhaps QF's of the Carling Cup depending on the draw.

I hope he's seriously thought about what a idiot he has been, how many kids would love to be in in his position? If I was him I wouldnt be afraid of the judge I would be shitting bricks that Fergie was going to say piss off and never come back.

I've heard his attitude has changed quite a bit in recent weeks. Thought the timing of all these stories about Ravel yesterday was disgraceful, particularly MEN's article. They all thought he'd be on the bench, Fergie was right not to put him on the bench and take him away from the spotlight.

Hopefully Ravel has changed his attitude for good! he's going to be a brilliant player if he can focus on his football career!

In one way it would be good for him to go out on loan to realise what he has at United. It would open his eyes and might cop him on. I know he scored 2 good goals the other day against Blackburn for the academy but I didn't think his attitude was good at all. At one stage one of the United coaches told him to track back and Ravel roared abuse back at him. He only started playing well when the game opened up in the last 10 to 15 minutes. Paul Pogba is the real star of that youth team for me, Ravel could potentially be a fantastic player but his attitude needs to change. Loan him out to some club in the shithole of knowhere and see how he likes it

Next season will be the making or breaking of him. Will he be a good boy? Will he get too cocky after making a first team appearances? Hopefully he'll keep it together. Good to see him being the peacemaker yesterday when Blackett and Coady(?) went toe to toe.

Yeah I agree next season is crucial but the longer Fergie stay then the more chance he has of making it at United. Yeah he was peacemaker for a few minutes until he grabbed the Liverpool player by the kneck ! He took away his hands once he saw the ref was fairly funny

Some people are over reacting. It's disappointing but people shouldn't get angry with him, a lot of older players have done worse on a football pitch, it's hardly a crime.

Brady and Blackett have both been sent off in recent weeks for off the ball incidents.

Brady is a feisty player but off the pitch seems quieter and hard working, so I think no one really pays much attention to his getting sent off, whereas Morisson will from onwards be forever known as the Problem child! So naturally people waiting to blow it out of proportion!!

I think he'll make the first team next season.

I remember reading somewhere, might be twitter, that the coaches and Fergie think he's ready for regular first team action but they're worried about the mental sidee of his game and Sir Alex is holding back for now.

Wasnt much need for the Sunderland GK to confront Morrison at the end of the match

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Boy got skills, no doubt!

As a couple of you posted: If he can have a quiet off pitch season he'll be closing in on first team action.

Ravs getting a new contract apparently. Fergie is supposedly going to play him in the final couple of fixtures if we have the title wrapped up

Good to hear. Must win next 2 Prem games for this to happen. Will be interesting if we have a weakened side out vs Blackpool... Holloway will surely kick up a fuss unless he wins and stays up.

I doubt he will get sent down, he might not even be found guilty.

A mate of mine got done for this, they locked him up for the night and that was that, didn't even go to court.

RavelMorrison49: What a load from last nights awardss well done tunnerz tho appart from dat - Shit

weird guy

Manchester United youth star Ravel Morrison avoids jail after pleading guilty to criminal damage | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk
A Manchester United starlet has escaped jail after pleading guilty to a charge of criminal damage.

Ravel Morrison, 18, appeared at Salford Magistrates' Court less than 48 hours after he scored two goals for United in the FA Youth Cup final at Old Trafford.

He admitted a charge of criminal damage and a second charge of alleged assault was dismissed after the prosecution offered no evidence.
The young footballer, who was dressed smartly in a black jumper, tie and dark trousers, was ordered to pay £700 in fines and court costs.
The court heard he was already the subject of a 12-month referral order after being convicted of a separate incident in January but District Judge Jonathan Feinstein decided against punishing him for the original offence. Manchester United declined to comment after the case, however the MEN understands that the club intends to stand by Morrison.

He is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in the club's youth team, which won the FA Youth Cup this week after a 6-3 aggregate win over Sheffield United. Morrison scored three goals over the two legs of the tie, including two in the second leg at Old Trafford on Monday evening.

Definitely ready for the first team next season I reckon. No point in him staying in the reserves and a loan would probably be risky... If he was to break into the first team I see him playing on the left, as would Cleverley, (another reason I'm questioning going for Young). If Rooney got injured we have a perfect number 10 replacemnet in Rav though. He gives us a lot of options

Definitely should make a few appearances next season if everything goes well. Expect him to make most appearances from the bench though. Don't think he should just be thrown in to it, needs to be eased in. It's a big step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back