Raul to UTD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly impressed with what the media is capable of passing through their evaluation process...

As much as I want neither this or the Ballack transfer to happen I have a feeling one or even both might and Fergie might bring in a youngster to balance it out.

very very very Unlikely Raul will be coming imo, we already have Rooney, Berba, Owen, Hernandez, Diouf, Macheda, Welbeck and King. Ballack deal is more likely than Raul coming over.

I respect the great history of Raul in football. He's one of the best strikers that I ever seen playing.But he would be, at best, a sub. and I'm not in favor of limiting the chances of Diouf, Macheda King, etc. because of him. We have good reserves, and we should use them. And most important: We DON'T need more strikers.

It's so strange to see Raul wearing another shirt. I wonder Giggs, Scholes, even Neville playing for other teams. It would be very sad and strange if that happened. Fortunately, this will not happen, I hope.

I still think it's disgusting that Real haven't allowed Raul to see his career out at the club it started at. Shows the difference in class between us and them, we would never have done that to Giggs, Neville and Scholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back