Rate the last film you watched

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Swedish version) - 8.5/10. Thought it was much better than David Fincher's version.

Wanderlust - there isn't a rating low enough to apply here... God awful movie.

Five year engagement - 6/10 - fun movie, dragged a bit near the end when it hit a serious bit, but overal it had a fair few decent laughs.

The way 9/10 - not usually something I'd watch, but a VERY good movie written/produced/directed and co-starring Emilio Estevez and starring his dad.

The Sweeney 7/10 A little bit over the top compared to the old TV series. Hayley Atwell is a bit tasty!

Oblivian 6.5/10.

It was not the film I expected it to be. I thought it was quite slow to get going. For some reason I thought there would be alien fights in it

Olympus falling or rising - I cant even remember the full title and I saw it last night! 6/10 very cheesy but ok to watch

To Rome With Love - 6/10 - Woody Allen film, generally a fan but this was missing something. A lot of central characters, which I usually like in a film, but you don't really get drawn to any character in particular. Quirky take on common misconceptions though, some very funny scenes. It's worth a watch, good cast. Any film with Penelope Cruz is worth a watch I suppose.

Bad Santa - 8/10 - Very funny.

Super Troopers - 10/10... Absolutely brilliant comedy, it's not actually that well known. 4th or 5th time watching it tonight and I think it actually gets funnier with each watch.

The Iceman - 8.5/10 - Well worth seeing. Michael Shannon, who plays Richard Kuklinski, is fantastic.

Man Of Steel - 4/10 - Not a huge fan of these type of films so my opinion may not be worth much however I found this film really hard to sit through, didn't feel it was well made, thought the plot was ridiculous and the acting was poor. One of the worst films I've seen in a long time and I'm being kind giving it a 4.

Pulp Fiction - 10/10 - First time I've seen it, had the DVD for ages just never bothered watching it. Loved it, Tarrantino is a genius.

Jack Reacher 7/10

Also just finished watching all of the Harrty Potter films one after the other in the space of a week, all excellent but Order of the Phoenix was the best imo 9/10

Spring Breakers 5/10 James Franco was entertaining and the girls in bikinis were the only plus points.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back