Rate the last film you watched

Predators - 7/10.

First Alien or Predator film I've seen, probably the wrong one to start with. Going to try watch a few more if I get a chance over the next while.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - 9/10

A great play on history. As far as I could remember my American History, the generalities are pretty much accurate, except, of course, for the vampire part. The plot twists were cool, and the acting was satisfactory. The action was fast-paced and intense. Very good film, in my view.

In Bruges - 8.5/10.

Had heard a lot, never got around to watching it until last night and I found it very enjoyable. The cafe scene with Colin Farrell and the 'Americans' is brilliant.

The Amazing Spiderman - 7.5

I enjoyed the fight scenes between Spiderman and The Lizard.

Everyone knows how Peter Parker becomes Spiderman and why he's a goodie. Now the formalities/introduction to story is told I'm hoping for an improvement in the second film of the reboot, similar to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

The Bourne Legacy - 9/10... Hadn't expected much going in but I really enjoyed it. Thought Jeremy Renner was suited to the role, Rachel Weisz would still get it.

Prometheus - 7/10 - Could of been very good but thought they skimmed over most of the story and didn't really provide the answers I expected.
Priest - 6/10

2 This week

The amazing spiderman 2 very slow.
Avatar-Just got the kids into it 10.

Jack Reacher 7.5-8/10. The first hour or so was excellent. The high standard slightly dropped towards the latter stages of the film, but I could be being harsh. One of the better films I've seen in 2012.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back