Rate the last film you watched

se7en

12 Years A Slave 3/10

That really wasn't entertaining.

Frozen 6/10
The next 3 days 7/10

Berba_God

The new Purge 8/10- good for the type of film it is and better than the first one

The new planet of the apes 6/10 - is was a bit boring

JSNFRMN

Finally got around to watching Whiplash. Unbelievably good. JK Simmons - what a performance. 10/10.

Red Warrior

Dunkirk 6/10

I can't seriously remember the last time I watched a really, really good film. Years ago. Box sets seem to be the better option these days. Currently watching Power and its brilliant.

Mr C

anything with Sam Rockwell is normally very good, so I want to see three Billboards. 7 psychopaths is old with him but good.
Ages ago, I saw a trailer for Inherent Vice and it looked brilliant. I waited ages for it to get to DVD, but then I read the book about three weeks before and it put me off :) so I didn't watch it in the end.

IDFD

I watched Eye in The Sky last night. Decent enough film worth a watch. Is on Netflix. 6/10

SuperRash

I watched Eye in The Sky last night. Decent enough film worth a watch. Is on Netflix. 6/10
Yeah watched that the other night too, well worth a watch.

Saw Logan also last week, very different to the X-Men films and good to focus on Wolverine on the days after the X-Men. Would definitely give it a solid 8.

Red Warrior

Oh forgot, also watched series 1 and 2 of Homeland recently which was really good too.

IDFD

I hear a lot of people say that but I thought series 4 5 and 6 were excellent. Just Series 3 that let it down.

Mr C

The one in Berlin is where it started diving for me. I watched all of it, I gave up half way through the next series when Quinn was a bit of a junkie.

Red Warrior

To be fair it did go a bit off the rails in season 2 but was still ok. Season 1 was absolutely outstanding! I just thought after (not giving anything away to those that haven't watched it) what happened at the very end of season 2, season 3 just wouldn't be the same so I didn't have the inclination to watch any more.

Mr C

I thought I posted this, I saw the Avengers a few weeks ago, really good 9/10 I don't normally like films like that.

Want to see Deadpool 2 but want to watch the first one first.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now