Sideshow Bob

185px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Thursday, 10th May 2018
Premier League

London Stadium
19:45 BST

I can imagine more of the same as Brighton. None of the players are interested, all of them wary of injury ahead of FA Cup Final and WC.

Assume it’ll be close to the team he wants to start in the cup final then those who need a rest get one on Sunday.

DDG

Valencia Smalling Bailly Young

Herrera Matic Pogba

Lingard Rashford Sanchez

Anyone know why we're playing on a Thursday? Assume it's for no other reason that TV schedules.

I know the game ended up being meaningless but had things gone to the final day for either side that extra days rest could've been a major talking point.

Fingers crossed a hell of a lot of players who played against Brighton will either be on the bench or in the stands!

I reckon same side as @jsp, Rashford very lucky Lukaku is injured. Only possible change would be McTominey for Herrera potentially but he might play Carrick/McTominey on Sunday against Watford.

I'd be trying to flog a few of the lads who played vs Brighton to a club like West Ham in the summer so probably best not to play them.

Games meaningless but I'd love to smash them just because of Moyes he can make all the excuses he want but he broke this club and we are still recovering from the mess he made.

Just when you thought the back 3 was dead Mourinho hits us with a 3-5-2

De Gea

Jones Smalling Lindelof

Valencia Herrera McTominay Pogba Shaw

Sanchez Lingard

Bit boring this isn’t it.

With these 2 up top it’s more like 5-5-0 get a proper striker on Jose

This little scrap between Pogba and Noble is the most exciting thing all game.

Typical end of season borefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back