Shaw
Fosu-Mensah
Young

All out for rest of the season.

De Gea

Tuenzebe Bailly Blind Darmian

Rooney Carrick Herrera

Mata Martial Lingard

That's about as weak as we can go. Bailly has to play in league now he's banned in Europe

Could do with some full backs or midfielders from U23s to make up the numbers.

I would like to see tuanzebe given a game at centre back to see how he copes. I would switch darmian to right back and blind to left back to accommodate him at centre back.

Easier now Spurs have nothing to play for?

In theory but as it's the last game at WHL they will be well up for it!

I'd like to see a defensive partnership of Bailly and Tuanzebe, that could be a duo of the future for sure. I think overall we'll play a strong side, we can't just disgard all the players who are going to play in the final, as they still need match sharpness. However, for the Southampton and Palace games I think we'll see a lot of changes.

I would have been less confident had the hammers not turned Spurs over. Like previously said, Spurs have no motivation to go for anything now, hopefully they cruise to the end of the season and we can nab the 3 points, no matter who plays. Jose's Europa League Final side, I'd wrap in cotton wool and rest them until then and play everyone else.

Think they'll go big in this game as it's the last game at their ground like West Ham did vs us last season.

After that I'm guessing they'll play kids/reserves as they can only finish 2nd.

Squad: David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Joel Pereira, Matthew Olosunde, Phil Jones, Axel Tuanzebe, Eric Bailly, Matteo Darmian, Chris Smalling, Demetri Mitchell, Daley Blind, Ander Herrera, Scott McTominay, Jesse Lingard, Matty Willock, Michael Carrick, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford.

Just reported on bbc sport that paul pogba hasn't travelled due to the death of his father

Yeah stories broke last night that Pogba Snr passed away on Friday, got the impression he's been unwell for a while.

I doubt he would have played anyway but the club are right to give him time off, loosing a parent that young must be very tough.

Team: De Gea, Tuanzebe, Bailly, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Rooney, Mata, Lingard, Martial.

Can't quite see the formation but assume it'll be 5-3-2 with Tuanzebe and Blind as full backs or it could be 4-2-3-1 with Blind & Carrick in midfield.

Either way that is one very slow looking Utd side if Spurs fancy it today we are going to be a real beating can see a bad one maybe even 4-0.

Or he's gone 4-3-3 and it's the slowest midfield trio to grace a premier league game

Looks like 4-2-3-1, with Bailly at right back and Tuanzebe in midfield.

Three players in this side make our best 11. Been a decent response but should be 2 down really

Expect better from Mata and Martial who should be trying to push for a place in the final starting 11

This is a poor performance but the ref may as well be wearing a Spurs shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back