Watford (h)

City
Liverpool (a)
Aston Villa (h)
Norwich (a)
United (h)
Bournemouth (a)
West Brom (h)

Bit depressing not seeing our name and fixtures there for the third season in running.

Even more depressing when you look at two of the names there!!!

Looking at those fixtures you'd think Spurs and Leicester have great chance here to build a bit of a cushion.

You can't rule out City yet but the way they are playing and some of those games you have to think they may drop further away?

Leicester have gone through a really tough patch and still have a lead at the top. Fair play to them and I really think they can start to dream now. But I'd make Arsenal slight favourites. They are positioning themselves perfectly and they always time a run at the end of the season. With the quality and the experience in that team I think they'll have enough. Plus that last gasp win today will do them wonders. But Spurs for me look the most complete team right now.

When you are scoring late late goals like that to pull out win you know this could be your time!

From what I read on the BBC feed, Norwich were the better team in the first half! But if it's meant to be it's meant to be and that today will give them great confidence. And to think arsenal could drop points tomorrow and City don't play this weekend!

Huge loss for them... All the good work they put in to beating Leicester has been undone today. It was never going to be easy for them but they must have fancied their chances?! And now perhaps they've got too much ground to make up?

I can't say I disagree with Ranieri here... I look at the Spurs side and it's the more balanced with the better squad.

The Norwich game may have opened eyes to how you set up against Leicester. Now I know they broke them down in the end but better teams would have punished them.

I'm not knocking Leicester but if you allow them the ball and frustrate them by putting the emphasis on them it takes away a lot from their game.

For me Spurs have a better defence and more potential match winners... So yeah I'd make them favourites between the two. But a lot will come down to how both handle the pressure. Those last 10 or so games will be so tough for them and neither have that title winning experience.

Yeah that's a blow for them for sure! I guess they can look at it as at least they opened up a little bit more of a gap but it's still a big disappointment! Mind you don't Arsenal play Spurs this weekend?! So maybe by Sunday evening this will be seen as a really big point and a very good week for Leicester.

Well well well isn't it all going Leicester's way right now! Right now that point last night looks a great point.

Arsenal losing, Spurs losing, City getting battered! Us dropping points from further on back to almost at least secure their top 4 finish!

Huge huge night... Pretty much everything went there way last night. In fact everything they needed and wanted did go their way! Gives them that cushion at the top and they will start to believe now (if they didn't before) that they can do this.

Really want Leicester to win it now. Would be a win for football over money. Excellent scouting, recruitment and coaching. Club with a plan from league one and have stuck with it despite changing manager, who deserves credit for not changing much.

The tinkerman really hasn't tinkered all that much and it's paid dividends!

Today was another good day for Leicester. Arsenal and Spurs took points off each other and OK City responded but so they have too much ground to make up? With them having an eye on Europe I'd definitely think so. It's been a very very good week for them actually with them opening things up further on their rivals.

If we aren't going to win it then I want Leicester to win it. And at the moment it's all going leicester's way isn't it.

Norwich City 0-0 Manchester City - 12th March 2016

Nine points behind Leicester.

Over for city I think. Very unlikely that they will catch up to Leicester.

It's amazing the amount of chances city have given us to catch them. Less amazing that we haven't been able to do it

I think it's over for City now for sure. Could they make up 12 points on Leicester? Yes it's doable but will Spurs and Arsenal slip up enough as well? I don't think so. Plus I don't see City winning every game for the rest of the season... So there's no chance for them. They need to focus on getting top 4 otherwise imagine that scenario for Pep! Mind you they still have the Champions League to focus on! And we all know Pellegrini would love to leave the job having won the Champions League even if that means finishing outside of the top 4! After all... Why would he care if they don't have Champions League next year.

Pellegrini would rightly be criticised for failing to finish in the top four. Failure to secure Champions League football could affect future employment.

Oh he'd be criticised alright... But would he really care? If he wins the Champions League I'm sure teams will be queueing up to take him on. Although I guess the same didn't happen for Di Matteo. But I think his focus now will be on winning the Champions League and finishing fourth is the second priority.

It's definitely looking that way now isn't it... 8 points clear and keeping clean sheets and getting narrow wins. That's the sign surely of champions?

Big game and chance for Leicester today! If they win today they could well be too far ahead... But it'll be a tough game against Southampton.

Leicester now seven points ahead of Spurs, with six games remaining.

Another huge win for Leicester and it's really starting to look like they are going to hold their nerve... So far they've not really looked like slipping up. They've tightened up at the back and just keep clean sheet after clean sheet

I feel it's decided already in Leicester's way. They are going to win it. Will take a feck up of monumental proportions for them to lose it from here.

Yeah they are going to win it now... Think they need 3 more wins? If Spurs win today and they'll do that easily.

The way they play they hurt teams on the break whilst keeping numbers behind the ball and defending as a unit. And they've not shown any signs of getting nervous yet which is unheard of! Every week I think they'll show nerves and every week they just roll on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back