Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs will keep the pressure on but that gap I think gives Leicester too much comfort. If the gap was just 4 points I'd say that was a real fight but Leicester would have to lose 2 games and draw another from the last 5 and that assumes Spurs win them all which will be tough.

Disgraceful decision to award a penalty to Leicester at the end. Dive every day of the week and if that's a penalty then my god we should see a large number a game.

Huge win to respond to Leicesters slip up! That could really apply the pressure so it'll be interesting to see what happens next week... Especially with Vardy out.

Can't see Spurs dropping points tomorrow. West Brom like Swansea on their holidays now they're safe. Next week is massive though with Leicester coming to us and Spurs away to Chelsea on the Monday. Chelsea desperate to stop them.

How's that for a response? How's that for showing that they aren't feeling the pressure? And that they can cope without Vardy!

Think today was the day they won the league too be honest. I can't see them slipping up twice now. And even if they do I'm not sure Spurs win out anyway.

Might be 8 points at the minute but expect that to be 5 tomorrow and if Leicester lose to us next week and Spurs win though... it's not over in my opinion. Could well be down to 2 points a week tomorrow. Both have a couple of games they could drop points in.

True... Though I wouldn't be surprised to see Spurs slip up tomorrow! At some point I think the pressure of always having to respond to Leicester winning will catch up with them.

The way the fixtures have fallen have been rather kind in the end for Leicester. Because nobody expected them to be where they are they tend to play their games first. It's meant that at no point have Spurs been able to close that gap and apply more pressure.

Have to say... I'm gutted! I was all for Spurs chasing down Leicester and taking the title so I'm disappointed in this result! Leicester will absolutely win it now.

Well, didn't see that coming. Think we'll beat Leicester on Sunday, so it's a massive missed opportunity for Spurs. Probably gone for them now, Leicester just need 3 points now from 3 games.

Yeah it's pretty much done after that result. Not sure I see us beating Leicester but I can see us drawing that one so this will hurt the Spuds tonight. You could tell at the end how much it meant to them and I think everyone including Poch had given up at full time. But still a great season for them.

Didn't see the game, only the last couple of minutes but from the sounds of it Spurs were pretty poor and flat. I expect that huge emphatic win for Leicester yesterday kind of deflated them.

Congratulations the Barclay's Premier League... You are now of the same standard as the Championship! Europe... Laugh away. The Premier league is officially a joke.

Entertaining? Maybe. Full of quality? Not a chance. Best league technically in the world? Nowhere near.

City leading 2-1. Can't see arsenal getting anything from this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back