Premier League: Swansea City v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Team v Swansea: De Gea; Young, Jones, Rojo, Darmian; Carrick, Fellaini; Mata, Rooney, Pogba; Ibrahimovic.
Subs: Romero, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Lingard, Schneiderlin, Martial, Rashford.

Dat team. Pretty sure we would get outpaced by a team of geriatrics!

Confidence is at an all time low.

Is Jose trying to get himself sacked? Or is he trying to make a point that he doesn't have depth?

What is it with managers playing players out of their natural positions?

What is it with obsession of playing players with no F'ing pace?

This team lacks so much and then you put that team together? Jesus what a complete mess. What a loser! They lose today and honestly I'm done with caring about what this team does for the rest of the year. Because this team doesn't give a damn about us or the club so why should we give a toss?

Dat team. Pretty sure we would get outpaced by a team of geriatrics!

Confidence is at an all time low.

That team is a disgrace. This manager is now a joke. This club is a laughing stock. What a waste of time. I feel for anyone who's paid money to go and watch this team.

That team is a disgrace. This manager is now a joke. This club is a laughing stock. What a waste of time. I feel for anyone who's paid money to go and watch this team.

I can handle Carrick because I think we have missed some experience, I can handle Jones because I know we have our problems in defence. What I can't handle is Fellaini and Young, how they are still at this club is beyond me. Why don't we play TFM instead of Young? Baffling. I reserve judgment until the end of the game but if we lose there is gonna be so much venom aimed at Jose.

I can handle Carrick because I think we have missed some experience, I can handle Jones because I know we have our problems in defence. What I can't handle is Fellaini and Young, how they are still at this club is beyond me. Why don't we play TFM instead of Young? Baffling. I reserve judgment until the end of the game but if we lose there is gonna be so much venom aimed at Jose.

I can't even reserve judgement now mate. And yes I can understand Carrick... But where is Rooney going to play in this team? I can't forgive Fellaini as he needs to go and I can't forgive Jones either as he is beyond useless and needs to go. And why on earth is Young playing at left back?

I can't even reserve judgement now mate. And yes I can understand Carrick... But where is Rooney going to play in this team? I can't forgive Fellaini as he needs to go and I can't forgive Jones either as he is beyond useless and needs to go. And why on earth is Young playing at left back?

I don't even know, guess our wingers are Rooney and Mata which is a disgrace in itself, unless Jose has seen the light and playing Pogba on the left of the 3.

As for Young, he has stolen a career here, such a terrible player. Should be TFM and Darmian as the full backs if Blind needs a rest.

And no Mkhitryan again! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back