Premier League sack race 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Who will be the first manager to get the sack in the 2016/17 season?

Good question... Ranieri?! No no I kid I kid.

Well it can't be Hull right now as well they don't have a manager to sack so to speak. Maybe Phelan gets the job after today?!

It's a tough one to call but if I had to be real harsh this year maybe the Southampton boss? They are a good team with at least top 8 expectations and they've lost key players again this summer... Plus all other teams are getting stronger and I don't know anything about their new boss.

Could be! They've had an awful start.

Right now I'd go between Hughes or Pardew! Now who'd have thought that a year ago?

I think Hughes will get Stoke going in time, they have a decent squad and I think this is just a blip. I think the first manager to leave will be Pulis, whether it's by mutual consent or being sacked, he doesn't seem to have the best relationship with the board and haven't they just for new investors? So for that reason I think he'll go first. Other than that, I think Moyes isn't a bad shout. Sunderland look truly awful.

Moyes is always a candidate for first to be sacked. But I suppose you would get very short odds on that one.

Bilic? West Ham could be one season wonders, they are being smashed by goal shy WBA today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back