Premier League relegation battle 2019/20

IDFD

Having a look at the table because of another thread. And got me wondering who we expect to go.

Table looks like this from 14th down.

Palace 30
Brighton 26
Bournemouth 26
Villa 25
---------------------
West Ham 24
Watford 23
Norwich 18

I think you can rule Norwich as good as gone and Palace as safe. Leaving 2 from 5.

I expect Watford to get to safety and Bournemouth to get dragged in to it. I'd like to see Villa stay up. Couldn't really care for Brighton/Bournemouth.

Big shout out to Southampton who after getting battered by Leicester got themselves together and dug themselves out of a hole.

jsp

Norwich, Bournemouth & West Ham for me.

Norwich just aren't good enough they're good fun but concede way to many goals.

Bournemouth think the magic has just gone for them King/Wilson/Fraser all massively off the boil this season and missing Brookes just don't have anything going forward.

West Ham just a bad side got no goals in them think the bad feeling around the club will drag them down as well.

jsp

Brighton 31games 33 points
Watford 30 games 28 points
West Ham 31 games 27 points

Bournemouth 31 games 27 points
Aston Villa 31 games 27 points
Norwich 31 games 31 points

Getting very very tight at the bottom

Brighton taken 4 points from 6 after the restart might have got themselves safe but they have tough games.

IDFD

I’d like to see Villa stay up as I drink with a Villa fan. I also drink with a couple of West Ham fans and my partner is a Brighton fan. So Watford have got to go.

jsp

I’d happily see West Ham go they play awful football, got a bad manager and horrible owners that club deserve relegation even if the fans don’t but they’ve been sold out by their owners.

Don’t mind if villa stay up or even Watford.

I think with Pearson Watford will turn it around they’ve got a good bunch of players there should have been mid table.

SuperRash

Norwich are gone. Think Villa will follow and then hopefully West Ham. I like Bournemouth and even though they’ve had a rotten season I think they will ultimately pull some results out the bag when they need to.

West Ham just look awful, if Moyes takes them down and if he gets fired then think he’s done in English football. They’ve spent a lot of money on guys like Haller, Andersen, Yarmolenko etc but they still look diabolical.

RichH2016

I’d like to see Villa stay up as I drink with a Villa fan. I also drink with a couple of West Ham fans and my partner is a Brighton fan. So Watford have got to go.
But if United want Grealish then might make it easier if they go down.

I definitely want West Ham to go down.

jsp

Villa lose again 3 home games in a row 1 point taken.

Next 2 are Liverpool and Man Utd they look like they’re in big trouble.

Team even looks like they’ve given up.

IDFD

Watford lose 3-1 at home to Southampton. Opening up an opportunity again for those below them.

Bournemouth and West Ham 1 point behind with a game in hand.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now