Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich and Newcastle. Big Sam will keep Sunderland up.

I think Newcastle are going down! Their defense is awful and that's what will cost them. Sunderland are fighting and getting better in defense plus have goals in Defoe. Newcastle don't seem to have that real goal getter. Norwich look doomed as well but maybe someone else like Palace will get sucked in?

Big win for Norwich today... And back to back clean sheets... That could be key to them getting out of trouble. If sunderland draw with Newcastle tomorrow that could be the perfect result for them? And maybe Palace will get sucked in to the scrap?!? Who'd have thought that.

Yeah that's a huge result for them and a big blow for Newcastle... Norwich play Sunderland at Carrow Road in a couple of weeks and that could be the game that decides who goes down.

Yeah huge win for them today and from the sounds of it they got their tactics spot on! They could do with Newcastle slipping up now and then it'll be a straight fight between the two.

Newcastle won 3-0. 3 points separate Norwich, Sunderland and Newcastle.

Going to be an exciting finish to the season at this rate.

Hope Newcastle go down as I can't stand Benetiz and they still think they are a huge club despite years of mediocrity being the best they can manage.

The Aston Villa players are a disgrace there's absolutely been no fight in them.

Agreed! The one thing you'd expect from players in that position is for them to fight and scrap for everything. Maybe they won't be the most talented players but my god they will work hard.

But in fact Villa have players with the ability they just don't have players who will fight and that's why they are down.

Best news in a long time. Love that Newcastle have been relegated!!! Love it even more that it was with that ass in charge. It's a FACT that you Mr Benetiz were in charge of Newcastle when they were relegated! Never mind that it really wasn't his fault... That's not what the record books will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back