jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Winners
Runners Up
3rd
4th
Relegated (3 teams)
Top Scorer

Come on then lets see you predictions copy and paste the above into a new post and lets see who this seasons genius is.

Slightly harder as we don't have the full squads confirmed with the transfer window still open but lets see what you think.

Winners ~ Liverpool
Runners Up ~ City
3rd ~ Chelsea
4th ~ Utd
Relegated (3 teams) ~ Aston Villa, Fulham, West Brom
Top Scorer ~ Aubameyang

Hard to see past Liverpool for the title again will be a closer race I think than last year but not seeing enough from City so far this summer to suggest they're closing that gap.

Of the teams that came up I think Leeds will survive but think they'll be around mid table the other two don't see enough goals in those teams to stay up and I think Villa will go this season they were lucky to survive last season to be honest.

Gone Aubameyang for top scorer think he'll be kept fresh by not playing in Europe and the bloke is just a goal machine.

Winners ~ City
Runners Up ~ United
3rd ~ Liverpool
4th ~ Chelsea
Relegated (3 teams) ~ Brighton, Fulham, West Brom
Top Scorer ~ Aubamayang

I can’t see this Liverpool team going again this year. They’re coming down with a bang. They’ve gone hard for 2 seasons now with minimal rotation, sustaining no injuries and they’ve bought no one in. Losing a member of the starting 11 and I think teams will stop playing in to their hands now like many have for the last 24 months. I don’t think they get near the title this year.

Winners - City
Runners Up - Liverpool
3rd - Man Utd
4th - Arsenal
Relegated (3 teams) - Leeds, West Ham, Fulham
Top Scorer - Martial

Winners - Liverpool
Runners Up - Chelsea
3rd - United
4th - City
Relegated (3 teams) West Ham, Fulham, West Brom
Top Scorer - Pulisic

Winners: City
Runners Up: Liverpool
3rd: Chelsea
4th: Utd
Relegated (3 teams): Fulham, West Brom, Villa
Top Scorer - Aubameyang

Winners: Man Utd
Runners Up: City
3rd: Liverpool
4th: Spurs
Relegated (3 teams): West Brom, Brighton, Palace
Top Scorer - Kane

Winners: United
4th: Liverpool
Relegated (3 teams): Aston Villa, Fulham, WBA
Top Scorer: Werner

Winners ~ Citeh
Runners Up ~ Dippers
3rd ~ Chelski
4th ~ United
Relegated (3 teams) ~ Fulham, West Brom and Brighton
Top Scorer ~ Aubameyang

As JSP mentioned in another thread. He's tipped Villa for relegation.

People got a change of heart after the first 8 games?

Think I'll stick with my top 4 prediction I think Utd will get their form together at some point and catch up the early season gap same with City who've had a tough start. Even with the injuries I think Liverpool get over the line again but it'll be a much tighter race this season. Jota and Thiago look like great signings but losing Van Dijk will be huge for them.

Relegation wise sticking with Fulham and West Brom just don't look anything like PL quality sides but the one who seem in big trouble are Sheff Utd. That solid defence that was the backbone last season is gone and they've got very little going forward.

Pretty sure I made my prediction about Villa before the signings were all in but they've made good moves and kept Grealish so I think after a good start they'll be happily mid table come the end

Sheff Utd are an interesting one. They are really missing Henderson at the moment.

Think we can already relegate West Brom and Fulham.

Can't be just Henderson surely?

Maybe teams have worked them out a bit they know what to expect now so they can plan for it.

Think Moyes has found his level again they've got an alright side there now.

Winners: United
4th: Liverpool
Relegated (3 teams): Aston Villa, Fulham, WBA
Top Scorer: Werner
Have faith Fulham and WBA are done but Villa have surprised me - they now have an attacking trio of Grealish, Watkins and Barkley that are going to worry any defence. Could be the year for Burnley to be dragged into it now - they have done so well on a shoe string budget but it can only last so long and they have struggled so far.

Too early to say we won’t win the title! :p

Only change I would make at this point is Palace wont go down. I will swap that for Burnley, think their time is up now, it was a sterling job to keep them around for so long.

Sheff Utd are an interesting one. They are really missing Henderson at the moment.

Think we can already relegate West Brom and Fulham.
They have just sacked Gary Monk. Poor guy knows what the sack feels like not for the first time.

Everyone hyping mourinho and Tottenham up saying they can win the league ,if they can be successful under mourinho it proves Glaziers and Woodward is a problem for us.

Everyone hyping mourinho and Tottenham up saying they can win the league ,if they can be successful under mourinho it proves Glaziers and Woodward is a problem for us.

They've got a tricky run of games coming so be interesting to see where they are after that I don't think they can win the league but they look like they'll be much closer than they were in recent seasons. They've got a bit of buzz about them again made a few decent signings but will be interesting to see how long it lasts before it blows up.

We all know Woodward and Glazers are the problem.

I was going to say what was I thinking having Martial as top scorer, then I see others have Aubameyang :D I probably thought we'd have a right winger banging in crosses, stupid boy

my predictions are way off. Apart from Fulham

No one went with Salah top scorer

It is a bit mad that he's the top scorer when he's actually been pretty rubbish this season in a lot of games he's just lethal around the box conversion rate must be off the scale.

@Mr C

Following the post in the Lindelof thread at the start of the season everyone bar 1 had Utd top 4 at the start of the season so let's not try and re-write our expectations.

We finished 3rd last season with a full season of Bruno plus a few additions I'd say everyone expected Utd to be top 4 this season.

If Utd don't finish top 4 this season (or get CL through the europa league) it will be a disaster for the club with no fans getting that CL money now is more vital to the club than ever especially if the manager wants money to invest this summer.

I agree, if we'd bought well top 4 was possible. Now, I just done see there is any chance. Ole will get blamed and we'll have yet another manager.

@Mr C

Following the post in the Lindelof thread at the start of the season everyone bar 1 had Utd top 4 at the start of the season so let's not try and re-write our expectations.

We finished 3rd last season with a full season of Bruno plus a few additions I'd say everyone expected Utd to be top 4 this season.

If Utd don't finish top 4 this season (or get CL through the europa league) it will be a disaster for the club with no fans getting that CL money now is more vital to the club than ever especially if the manager wants money to invest this summer.

Not sure if you're calling me a liar, but after the window I mentioned several times a top 4 finish would be a good effort.

What I put on here was before the window closed.

Not sure if you're calling me a liar, but after the window I mentioned several times a top 4 finish would be a good effort.

What I put on here was before the window closed.

Not calling you a liar at all just highlighted the expectation amongst fans at the start of the season was top 4 obviously first few results seriously knocked that confidence. Finishing top 4 was the absolute minimum target at the start of the season.

You had Utd third so after the window shut who did you think would suddenly shoot up?

We've all had an absolute shocker tipping the relegation fight I've got Villa and you've got West Ham both in the mix for top 4 ha!

I think I had written in the other thread, must have been on a right post transfer window downer , that city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester, spurs, Everton and arsenal

I imagine the Ole Out thread or whatever it was called was a dark place at the start of October

Winners ~ City
Runners Up ~ United
3rd ~ Liverpool
4th ~ Chelsea
Relegated (3 teams) ~ Brighton, Fulham, West Brom
Top Scorer ~ Aubamayang

I can’t see this Liverpool team going again this year. They’re coming down with a bang. They’ve gone hard for 2 seasons now with minimal rotation, sustaining no injuries and they’ve bought no one in. Losing a member of the starting 11 and I think teams will stop playing in to their hands now like many have for the last 24 months. I don’t think they get near the title this year.

I actually got the top 4 bang on and in the correct positions and 2 of the 3 relegated sides.

Brighton however ended up finishing 16th instead of 18th. And Aubamayang was nowhere near it.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back