Sideshow Bob

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
v
180px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

Saturday, 30th December 2017
Premier League
Old Trafford
17:30 GMT

I guess Van Dirk is out haha as is Austin who’s injured and banned.

Rojo suspended after getting his 5th yellow in 2 months assume Smalling, Valencia, Carrick & Fellaini are all still out.

Be interesting what he does in terms of rotation we have another game 48 hours later can only assume Blind/Darmian maybe both will come in at full back.

Lingard has to start.

All a bit quiet on here today, especially with the Dybala links today!

Southampton are in rotten form this shouldn’t just be a win it should be a big win and it needs to be after 2 poor results the group behind us are closing up so must be back to winning ways.

Yeah mate, we should be blowing these away they are terrible, sod defensive just go and batter them, team selection be interesting with a game at Everton in two days as well.

I can only assume he’ll look to rest those that need it here and go strong vs Everton who’ve become a lot more stubborn under Allardyce.

Maybe start Herrera & Pogba to give Matic a rest?

Martial wasn’t involved in the last game so might be time for him to come back and Rashford to get a break.

Rojo isn’t banned as the last yellow vs Burnley was after the 1/2 season amnesty so he’s available, hopefully that doesn’t mean him starting at LB.

Yeah I can maybe see Blind, Darmian, Herrera, Mata even Miki maybe starting tomorrow and then bring the rest in for Everton, Lindelof wil probably get a game as well

You Could throw a blanket over Mata, Lingard and Miki. They are all playing between the left hand side and the centre of the pitch. Nothing down the right. Story of the season .

With every passing game it reinforces my thought that we need to clear about 7 or 8 players out and bring in 3 or 4 of real quality

Pretty turgid stuff. Spurs ripped this Saints team apart and we have been thoroughly underwhelming apart from the odd flash. Martial is the option off the bench but he’s the only one that’ll change the game.

Miki's crossing with his left foot is poor. So put him on the right!! It's like the mary celeste the right hand side of the pitch for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back