Sideshow Bob

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
V
220px-Everton_FC_logo.svg.png

Tuesday, 4th April 2017
Premier League
Old Trafford
20:00 BST

De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Rojo, Young; Herrera, Pogba; Lingard, Rooney, Rashford, Ibra.

4-3-3 De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Herrera, Pogba, Mhiki, Zlatan, Martial

I'd have Rashford off the bench

The Everton defence looked a mess yesterday vs Liverpool hopefully with players back we can get the job done

Everton never turn up against Liverpool. I expect a better performance typically from them on Tuesday.

To be fair they used to be the same against us espcially at Old Trafford they'd come and play negative football and eventually get beaten the win they got at Old Trafford when we had Moyes was the first time they'd won there in a very long time.

I think the Everton defence is probably better suited to playing Zlatan than it would be against that Liverpool side that pulled them all over the place with movement.

It's hard to predict anything other than a draw

Was talking to an Everton fan earlier. He reckons 0-0 draw. Said we can't score at home and Everton can't play away.

Didnt see Herrera suspension is up. Glad to see that.

We are at home I'd rather not see us play Carrick.

- Back 5 -

Herrera Pogba

Lingard Mkhi Martial

Ibra

Expect a big game from Ibra has to carry this side a lot of them have been playing or travelling with the national sides he's had a few weeks off

im guessing no Carrick as he played Saturday not sure if Pogba is even fit

Team: De Gea, Young, Bailly, Rojo, Blind, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Herrera, Rashford, Ibrahimovic.

Interesting. Valencia a miss. Mkhi and Martial unsurprisingly dropped, expected more from them on Saturday, failed to deliver. Carrick a surprise starter but obviously Pogba not ready.

Apparently Lions don't compare themselves to Humans

Everton are not frightened to play football.

Edit: 1-0 Everton.

We could see Pogba for Fellaini at half time. Any other possible changes?

Pogba on for Blind. Back three? Nope looks like Herrera at full back.

Mourinho putting Herrera our best CM and losing us control of the game just lost him a lot of confidence from the crowd.

This is pathetic. Get Fellaini and Carrick off get Martial and Mhki on and get Herrera back where he belongs. I'm angry

I thought Herrera was average for most of the first half. He played cautiously until the final ten minutes.

He was comfortably our best player first half controlled the entire game

He was comfortably our best player first half controlled the entire game

Wouldn't be difficult if he was considered our best player. He didn't control game though, when Everton were more than our equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back