Sideshow Bob

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
V
170px-AFC_Bournemouth_%282013%29.svg.png

Sunday, 30th December 2018
Premier League

Old Trafford

16:30 GMT

Think we will continue to see rotation thought the team looked tired second half today.

Hopefully see another youngster on the bench if he’s fit I’d like to see Chong.

My guess is we will see Valencia come in from the start and possibly a rest for Shaw not sure who’s come in though.

In midfield think he might rest Matic and the return of his strikers might see Rashford start this one on the bench although I think he’s in fine form I’d want to see him start I don’t see any point in bringing Lukaku straight back in.

I missed yesterday’s game as I was playing poker. Still a much improved performance? Haven’t caught the highlights yet. I’d love to see a Sanchez start thriving in this system

I'd like to see Buffonage in the squad and given a chance. What about Angel too? He came on the other day.

Lukaku makes the bench.

DDG

Young Bailly Lindelof Shaw

Herrera Matic Pogba

Lingard Rashford Martial

What a player he’s showing us he can be. 4 in 2 now. Also has more assist since Mourinho’s sacking than he had the rest of the season.

We always look like we will concede. The difference is we would be 1 - 0 up at best when we concede under Jose. It would not surprise me if we concede age in but score another 2.

Yeah our defence hasn’t dramatically got any better overnight, we will still concede until we get a settled back four. The one saving grace is that our attacking play is now on point.

How good has Rashford been? Has to be played centre forward for the rest of the season. Lukaku can be back up!

This team plays with such freedom and confidence under Ole. The Jose sacking looks better by the game.

Pogba is a different animal. When he's like his he's one of the very best players in the world.

I watched the game, first time in ages, lovely to see the quality again. Lukaku defo should be back up. Sold ideally. I thought the team looked really nice and happy.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back