Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho going to make any effort to turn the tide?

Think it's a case of who blinks first on the subs Mourinho often likes to counter with his subs after the opposition have made changes.

Apart from switching the wingers out not sure what he can do City are very good especially at home at pinning a team in

Yeah I think that will be the first sub. Wouldn't be surprised to see Young and Rooney either.

He's given this lot far too much respect

This is terrible. 63rd minute and he's not even tried to help us.

Mkhitaryan has been wank so has fellaini. Both losing the ball pretty regularly.

Mkhitaryan has to go soon you would of thought, just not been his night. Lingard would add some much needed energy, we look shot to pieces.

Mkhitaryan off for Lingard makes sense to me he's really struggled could easily be followed by Rooney for Martial.

Unless City make a big mistake here hard to see how we score we are just getting dominated in midfield

Could we go with a narrow 4-4-2 and get someone up with Rashford he's got no chance on his own

He's not going to make a change until we are losing

Was all geared up to praise Fellaini for what was a really good performance.. But what an idiot! What a fool.

Praise him?!? Should have gone off st half time. Why the hell was he still on the pitch

Aguero went down like a sack of spuds. No excuses from Fellaini really, hey least TFM gets an appearance! Silver clouds and all that!

Mourinho is a COWARD! 4-4-1 in this situation with any other manager. I'm fed up with us in these games. He's a fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back