Premier League Final Day - Sunday 26th July 2020 16.00 kick off. All The Games, All The Goals.

I think everything stays as is. Watford lose to Arsenal. We beat Leicester and nothing else really matters.

I think Watford get something at the Emirates they've given Arsenal trouble before and I think the Arsenal players will be one eye on the cup final will Arteta rotate a little bit give some key players a rest as they're playing for nothing.

If West Ham play like they did last night I think they'll beat Villa who are rubbish so I think Villa will end up going down.

Think the top 4 will stay as is I think Utd will win and Chelsea will draw their final games.

I kind of want Watford to go down as punishment for the disgraceful decision to sack Pearson. What on earth were they thinking!

I kind of want Watford to go down as punishment for the disgraceful decision to sack Pearson. What on earth were they thinking!
I agree, terrible decision - but we know what Nigel Pearson is like as he has shown in interviews etc, he had crossed words with the owner and he is a stubborn bast**d so it was doomed from there.

Grateful to Watford for ending the scousers unbeaten run in the league, so they can stay up for me.

Pearson will have got his payoff as far as he's concerned he did his job took them from bottom to 4th bottom with 2 to play.

From the sound of it the new manager buzz had worn off the players had turned on him, he wasn't getting on well with the owners so they've took a punt on a new guy getting them a bounce. Guess the owners have looked at it and thought the way it is right now there's no chance we get points in these last 2 games so they've gone for the hail mary shot out of desperation.

I'd happily see Watford go down as I swear we drop points to them every season.

I think everything stays as is. Watford lose to Arsenal. We beat Leicester and nothing else really matters.
If we lose and Chelsea lose, then we make top 4 with Leicester and Chelsea miss out on goal differential. As much as I never want us to lose, I would enjoy this outcome.

Imagine if we drew and Chelsea drew Chelsea would miss out I think with the players they have next season do them good to miss out lol

I would of course like Chelsea to lose out instead of Leicester but the risk of Chelsea winning and us losing is just too scary. I will be happy for us to be 3-0 by half time

Unfortunately all the games are on at the same time. Too bad Chelsea don't play first, cuz if they lost then we could just pass the ball around for 90 minutes with Leicester. Curse you, game time schedulers!

Tut Tut........ just pass the ball around for 90 minutes and then refuse to take any further part in the Europa!
Come on, get your head on, we are better than that.

I mean this is literally the reason all of the final round of games have to kick off at the same time.

In Spain they go one step further the last 2 rounds of games all kick off at the same time to stop teams "settling" for a point.

Not sure if it still exists but in Spain you used to be able to offer another club a financial incentive to win so for example Utd could offer Wolves a bonus for beating Chelsea because they need them to go for the win even though they're basically playing for nothing.

Anyway anyone who watched the last day of the championship unfold will know crazy things can happen this is the first time the pressure will really be on this team in a while they finally have something in their grasp can they keep their nerve and hold on to it.

Had a fanciful bet on - £2.50 to win a grand

Crystal Palace vs Spurs - DRAW
Newcastle to beat Liverpool
Wolves to beat Chelsea
West Ham to beat Villa

You just never know with the final day!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back