Sideshow Bob

200px-Cardiff_City_crest.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Saturday, 22nd December 2018
Premier League

Cardiff City Stadium
:30 GMT

When was the last time we were this excited about a game? I really hope he actually does just give us license to attack and have fun.

DDG

Dalot Smalling Lindelof Young

Fred Herrera Pogba

Mata Rashford Martial

Also any news on Shaw?

I'm kind of in two minds. I'm excited because this is post Jose and so that's something to look forward to. But it's the same group of players and a lot of them weren't good under Jose OR LVG.

So what kind of style does Ole look for his team to play? There's all this excitement about him coming in and now we may play better football but is he an attacking manager?

Indeed he is. He like to press, attack, score goals and use width. He was schooled by SAF and credits him with everything he knows. Give it a few weeks and I think we will start playing the you score 2 and we'll score 3 type of football.

I am going

DDG
Dalot
Smalling
Lindeloff
Shaw
Herrera
Matic
Pogba
Lingard
Rashford
Martial

Indeed he is. He like to press, attack, score goals and use width. He was schooled by SAF and credits him with everything he knows. Give it a few weeks and I think we will start playing the you score 2 and we'll score 3 type of football.

But does he have the players to play that way? I'm not sure he does. He doesn't have a natural right winger. And in fact both Rashford and Martial aren't out and out wingers.

I think he could use Lingard in midfield with Pogba and Herrera to get some energy in there.

Apparently he likes young players and developing them. Reading may indeed see a few of the kids played.

Don’t think it’s been confirmed what has happened but I think it’s two games he’ll miss.

There was something online about a death in the family possibly his farther but it’s all speculation I doubt the club will make anything public that is up to Lukaku to decide.

Team: De Gea; Young, Jones, Lindelof, Shaw; Matic, Herrera, Pogba; Lingard, Rashford, Martial.
Subs: Romero, Bailly, Dalot, Pereira, Fellaini, Fred, Mata.

Matic!! F**king Matic still FFS. OMG surely not!

Ole man have you not watched Utd this season and what happens when you play Matic.

I'm in disbelief at you!!!!!

Matic!! F**king Matic still FFS. OMG surely not!

Ole man have you not watched Utd this season and what happens when you play Matic.

I'm in disbelief at you!!!!!
To be fair this is a busy period so the whole squad needs to be used.

Obviously there is things fans will be disappointed with but the squad is what it is. I’m disappointed Fred isn’t playing but delighted Pogba and Shaw are back. Also a front three of Lingard, Martial and Rashford could be deadly given the right tempo and play.

To be fair this is a busy period so the whole squad needs to be used.

Obviously there is things fans will be disappointed with but the squad is what it is. I’m disappointed Fred isn’t playing but delighted Pogba and Shaw are back. Also a front three of Lingard, Martial and Rashford could be deadly given the right tempo and play.
That's my point, you won't get the right tempo with Matic in the middle

I'll definitely be up for another half lake that! What a transformation. I only hope it lasts.

So there you have it, the answer to the question was it the manager and his tactics or the players.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back