Sideshow Bob

200px-Burnley_FC_badge.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday, 23rd April 2017
Premier League

Turf Moor
14:15 BST

Really hard to put a starting XI together as surely our team are shattered after last night

DDG

Young Bailly Blind Darmian

Fellaini Herrera Pogba

Lingard Rooney Martial

I would be surprised if Fosu-Mensa got a start maybe even Tuenzebe but if we don't get the win here then the derby doesn't mean as much. If we can get the win the derby is huge chance to put massive pressure on City for top 4.

Valencia, Shaw, Pogba & Rashford all looked exhausted in extra time. Everyone of them pushed through the pain barrier for the team and covered lots of ground and long sprints.

Thankfully we shouldn't be doing to much defending but the teams going to be knackered however we need the 3 points or there is no need for the derby. Just hope our players can keep marching forward 2 days rest with almost no training I imagine.

DDG

Darmian Bailly Blind Shaw

Herrera Fellaini

Lingard Mkhi Martial

Rooney

Is what I think we'll play

Pogba Shaw and Rashford looked destroyed yesterday after the game

I think Shaw will play so Mourinho can test him

I dunno Mourinho said Shaw played through extra time with cramp putting him back in 2 days later to me just seems like needlessly pushing a guy who's hardly played all season I don't think it would prove anything and full back is a position we can actually rotate a bit in. The only thing that makes me think Shaw could start is will he want Darmian in the derby?

Team: De Gea, Darmian, Bailly, Blind, Young, Herrera, Fellaini, Pogba, Lingard, Rooney, Martial.

Subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, Tuanzebe, Shaw, Carrick, Mkhitaryan, Rashford.

100% spot on with my prediction wish I'd entered that competition online to win a signed shirt now.

Rooney finding some form for the run in would be huge chance for him to go out on a high rather than with a whimper

Can see this one being very nervy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back